2013 S1000RR HP4 Partout, Forged wheels! Alpha, Ohlins, Vortex

JDstealth

I am parting out my bike, everything is up for sale except for the forged wheels... They may be up soon but I will hang onto them for now.

Main Parts

• HP wheels for sale, 2 rear 1 front https://www.s1000rrforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=238248
  • Brembo full floating front rotors $550, used for one weekend, these bolt to hp4 rims.
  • Frame $1500, Frame is in good shape, straight but has a salvage title.
  • Forks with Ohlins FGR1621 $2000 25mm gas charged cartridges (these are what MA teams run). Last serviced in June by Fuzzy @gpsuspension.
  • Ohlins TTX shock $800
  • Rear swingarm $150, comes with linkage. This in conjunction with the shock is an upgrade for standard S1000RR's to a more linear actuation.
  • DDC Shock $250
  • DDC Cartridges $300
  • Stock Brembo M4 Monoblock Calipers $750, Comes with double brake lines to Master and I'll throw in a set of carbon race pads with them.
  • ECU $500 , flashed by Alpha Racing for proper traction control/launch control for slicks with keys
  • OEM Damper $100
  • Tubular subframe $200 (professionally made, matches motoholder)
  • Tank $150 dent ontop, can easily be popped out. In good shape otherwise.
  • Alpha ABS Delete kit $250
  • I have a ton of spares, clip ons, sprockets, engine with bent valve, maintenance tools... If you need something in particular ask me and I'll let you know what I have.
Wanted to get this thread kicked off, I'll add in parts as I go through my spares/bike. I will take pictures and give more detail as requested.

Last edited:

Rd2ride

I just picked up a 2012 fully race prepped s1000rr. What do you have for maintenance tools and such that you think would be handy that I don’t know I need yet? Do you have a stand that holds from the side or any pitbull stands for sale?