2014 EMRA Race School Update

ian

I would like to save a spot for myself but can I pay in cash instead?

You can mail in a cheque or money order payable to the EMRA to:

Edmonton Motorcycle Roadracing Association
PO Box 1304 Station Main
Edmonton, Alberta, T5J 2M8
Canada

You should do it right away though, there are only 5 spots left. The race school is sold on a first come first served basis.

Ian

ian

The school is now sold out. However we usually have a couple of people cancel so there is a waiting list. If you would like to be put on the waiting list send me you name and contact info.

[email protected]

Thanks

krea.tion

The school is now sold out. However we usually have a couple of people cancel so there is a waiting list. If you would like to be put on the waiting list send me you name and contact info.

[email protected]

Thanks

If anyone out there needs a spot, I have to sell you mine. I am moving to Vancouver next month so I won't be able to make it for the race school :( . Was really looking forward to it, I'll have to check out what BC has to offer in terms of schools. Shoot me a PM if you're interested or text 780 915 2983.

EDIT: my spot has been sold.

Last edited:

Ryno

If anyone out there needs a spot, I have to sell you mine. I am moving to Vancouver next month so I won't be able to make it for the race school :( . Was really looking forward to it, I'll have to check out what BC has to offer in terms of schools. Shoot me a PM if you're interested or text 780 915 2983.

Check out the club in Mission, the WMRC.. not far from Vancouver

Goatse

That's too bad.

I was genuinely looking forward to having you out in the group.

krea.tion

That's too bad.

I was genuinely looking forward to having you out in the group.

Thanks Dana, I was really looking forward to it to. And looking at the some of the prices for schools in BC, the EMRA really have a great "for racers, by racers" system which everyone should really appreciate. I'm sure I will make it down this summer to ride the track here regardless.

andrew_marles

The racer training with the West Coast Superbike School out in BC is great. They always have excellent instructors and will get you ready to race with the WMRC or any other northwest organization (including EMRA). The couse includes both classroom and track instruction and I don't think the cost is all that different from EMRA either. You should definitely check them out and get in touch to sign up.

http://www.westcoastsuperbikeschool.com/