2015 CBR1000SP - RACE PREPPED

Sam

Selling my 2015 CBR1000RR SP race bike. 8797Km on it. It is a race track only bike - cannot be converted to street unless you do some things to it.

Not willing to part out. I love this bike, but what I really need is a 600 for my racetrack adventures – so I am regrettably selling this one. This bike was a pleasure to ride. It runs perfect. This bike was built by a well known bike builder (T G). This bike is no exception to his quality work and his attention to detail. No corners were cut and all components are top quality.

I will do my best to describe – Im sure I will miss one or two things. Prior to me purchasing, the bike was sold to a buyer in Ft St John with minor cosmetic damage on the one side. Since owning it I have repaired the damage to the fairings, realigned the front fairing stay, replaced and bled the brake fluid, fairings, changed engine oil, new fork ring / fork oil right side, purchased a new lithium battery, injectors cleaned and tested, throttle body cleaned, inspected rims for straightness (all good), primed fairings (ready for your paint or leave the way it is). About the paint - Im not a painter. There is orange peel like texture on the paint finish. Looks OK from a few feet away, but the paint is not perfect.

Suspension is set up for a 195(ish) rider.

The bike has:
Brand new Lithium ion battery
Ignition delete
Almost every bolt drilled for race tech, most are safety wired already
Keyless gas cap
Vortex clipons
Brembo 19 RCS brake master cylinder
Brembo levers
Lever guard
Motion pro throttle
MOTO-D aluminum fairing stay
Stand alone Shift light
Puig windscreen
Brembo monoblock front calipers
Braided front and rear brake lines
Ceramic pads
Galfer wave front rotors (on yellow rims)
Ohlins front forks / suspension
Bazzaz traction control (has remote adjuster on the upper triple clamp)
Bazzaz fuel programmer with 2 settings (race fuel and pump gas)
injectors freshly cleaned and tested throttle body ultrasonic cleaned
Slipper clutch
New fork seal (right side)
Vortex rear sets
Quick shifter
Case covers / guards both sides
Onlins rear TTX rear shock
Frame sliders Drilled and safety wired everywhere (ready to race)
Fresh Dunlop slicks with minimal use (I just installed them)
Shark fin guard tank
Stomp grip pads
Carbon Fibre swing arm cover
Carbon Fibre frame covers (pictures available of frame under - no dents, scratches etc)
Captive spacers on the rims on the bike
Salvage frame (no dents etc)
Swing arm spools
520 chain Conversion
Spare 16 tooth 520 front sprocket
Catch cans
Armor Bodies fibreglass Race bodywork
Superbike tail

SPARES:

Spare case slider
Spare rear spring for the Ohlins rear shock
OEM gas cap and key
OEM Exhaust
OEM front brake master & lever
Spare set of straight rims
OEM rear rotor
Sprocket carrier
OEM rotors on spare rims
Extra MotionPro parts
4 x spare 520 Vortex rear sprockets (45 tooth, 46, and 2 x 47)
OEM Rear brake reservoir
2 x spare slip on exhausts (new or excellent shape)
Spare fork springs
NOTE: the carbon frame covers shown in the spares picture are now on the bike.

Price is $9500. No hurry to sell, not interested in offers. I could put it at a higher price and let you haggle me down to my asking price, but why waste each others time, right? If you need a lower price subtract $600 if I keep the yellow rims and rotors, subtract $750 if I remove the Ohlins TTX rear shock (you need to put your own on), subtract $150 if I keep the battery. Me keeping the spares will not lower the price of the bike. Text is best 78O 264 7386

IMG_20220627_1611402.jpgIMG_20220627_1611455.jpgIMG_20220627_1611503.jpgIMG_20220627_1612529.jpgIMG_20220627_1612576.jpgIMG_20220627_1613030.jpg2.jpg