2017 mylaps group buy

DEFBOY35

Hello everybody.

DEADLINE IS MARCH 29 at MIDNIGHT to have payments in!

The group buy is now finished.
Thank you to all that got in on this opportunity.

I will post up when they arrive. The plan is to bring them all to race school to distribute as many as possible there.
If you need yours before hand let me know so arrangements can be made to pick them up.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Disco Duc

Hey Shane,
I have 3-4 guys looking for the timers.
Let me know pricing when you have a chance please.

Thanks

Ryan
403 807-3266

Nevets

EMRA Executive Member
Hi Shane,

I emailed you back in January, but I have not received an email regarding pricing.
I emailed you again just now, please include me in the group buy.

Steve

DEFBOY35

Hello. It seems there has been some troubles with emails not coming through. I just went through what felt like 500 emails since the beginning of January and all emails I recieved had been flagged and responded to. I sent the info to everyone that was flagged today.

If you have emailed me in the past and have not recieved a email with the info confirming I recieved it.

*deleted email info*

Thanks.

Last edited:

vandervoort88

Shane,
How does the discount for the subscription work? Is there a code being used for the Emra? I have the unit and would just need to update the subscription this season.
Thanks in advance.

DEFBOY35

The group buy is now finished.
Thank you to all that got in on this opportunity.

I will post up when they arrive. The plan is to bring them all to race school to distribute as many as possible there.
If you need yours before hand let me know so arrangements can be made to pick them up.

Thank you.

DEFBOY35

For those of us who paid for a renewal, what do we have to do to get that all set up?

I'll be picking everything up on Thursday and everyone can make arrangements at that point to pick up their transponders and the subscription renewal cards.
* forthe cards another option could be asking me to scratch it and email you your code.

I will be bringing the transponders to distribute at race school/ hx weekend.

DEFBOY35

Group buy pick up

Hello everyone.

The following options to pick up your transponders will be available.

Option 1- email or message me to make arrangements to come pick up your transponder or subscription cards.

Option 2- I will be at race school Friday night setting up, Saturday instructing and Sunday at the Hardnox track day. You can pick them up there as well. For those who may not know me. I am black number 35. Bright orange r6. Orange and white leathers. Should be easy to find in the pits. Lol

Option 3- for those with subscription cards you can message me and I can scratch the card and I can send back a message with your code so that you can use it to renew your accounts.

For these I am keeping track of which card belongs to who so that I can still distribute the cards at the school or round 1.

Thank you.

Emailed to everyone that I had on my email group buy folder. Pretty sure I got everyone. If I missed you please send me an email or message and let me know which of the above options you'd like.