2021 Photos - Delaney Frame

John Meaney

Hi Everyone,
Here is a link to my updated website for racing photos. I'll continue to post photos as I edit so check back often. I don't have options for you to purchase photos from the site so please message me for info on how to purchase pics if you are interested. I can provide multiple photos for a cheaper price.
https://delaneyframe.smugmug.com/Motorcycle-Racing/EMRA-2021

Cheers,
Delaney
Hi Delaney,
Awesome shots. Question for you, I was hoping to come up and shoot the August 14/15 weekend, is there someone I should contact for track access to photograph ? Thanks Joh

Last edited:

PhotoFrame

Hi John!
They will have folks to chat with at the track who look after volunteers including photographers. You could contact Steven O’Brien in advance, but I think most photographers just find them at the track. You will receive a safety vest and some instructions about safe spots to shoot from and how to move around the track. I should be around as well. Hope to see you out there!

Delaney

Last edited:

John Meaney

Hi John!
They will have folks to chat with at the track who look after volunteers including photographers. You could contact Steven O’Brien in advance, but I think most photographers just find them at the track. You will receive a safety vest and some instructions about safe spots to shoot from and how to move around the track. I should be around as well. Hope to see you out there!

Delaney
Thanks, I found a map with spots to shoot from but will seek those folks out at the track for vest and instructions. Thanks again. John