2021 Team Championship

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
Please get your team information into me ASAP!

Last year we had 28 riders (7 teams) involved in this extra points race and I hope to see more this year.

Get ahold of your fellow racer pals and call yourselves a "team"

The details:

-Must tell me (Brian Worsdall) your team name and members by the start of the first race on Round 2 this year (June 27th) before any races start on Sunday or your team will NOT be eligible.

-$80 per team ($20 per racer) one time entry fee for the season. Payment must be handed into myself in cash or EMT your team fee to [email protected] and make sure you tell me what its for. Please pay for your team before round 1 is over. I don’t want to chase you down for $20.

-Maximum 4 racers per team (you can register a team of 3, but that puts your trio at a disadvantage for a season worth of total points).

-No limitations on bikes, race entries, racer level, grids, tires, mods etc.

-NEW last year: Intermediate & Expert mixed teams are NOT acceptable. Teams need to be made up entirely out of intermediate racers or expert racers. No splitting it.

-Points are awarded to the rider, not a specific bike. Riding two bikes in different classes would earn you additional points added to the total for that rider, to go towards the team total, even if you borrowed a bike which has happened before.

-The team with the highest combined point total will be awarded a nice, 100% customized trophy at the year end banquet. One trophy for each of the riders on the team, and they will be designed with your team name/logo/brand/sponsors kept in mind.

-It would be nice if each team member was sporting a common sticker to identify them but I understand if this can't be done by everyone. Team stickers can be either a logo, design, name, abbreviation, etc etc are all acceptable. We would like to see you representing a group, if possible.

Lets go racing!