• Salmon

Votes: 32 51.6%
  • Cabbage rolls

Votes: 30 48.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
The awards banquet on October 15th will have a great menu of roasted beef, lemon chicken, perogies, salads, pasta, hot veggies, buns, desserts, etc. but we get to choose a third ‘entree’ to go with the chicken and beef so it’s either salmon or cabbage rolls. What’s your vote?

budoka

Actually given the rest of the menu, the cabbage rolls fit the meal better than salmon does. Unless it was served as sashimi....but that's just my personal taste on that part.

Nadine

While all the talk about the 3rd entree is entertaining as f&$k, there are more important questions to be answered. 1. Will there be scotch? 2. Do we have an address where I may potentially be drinking said scotch? Thank you!

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
While all the talk about the 3rd entree is entertaining as f&$k, there are more important questions to be answered. 1. Will there be scotch? 2. Do we have an address where I may potentially be drinking said scotch? Thank you!
The wine and beer selection will be top notch. What do you have in mind for Scotch? Something with some good bang for the buck.

Nadine

The wine and beer selection will be top notch. What do you have in mind for Scotch? Something with some good bang for the buck.
A decent single malt would be nice. Not Glenfiddich, if possible. McLellan (not Macallan) makes a decent scotch for a really decent price - there are a few of us who are scotch folks, so it wouldn’t be just for me

budoka

My Scotch days are behind me but I was always partial to Laphroaig. It's certainly not to everyone's taste though; rather loud and peaty for most people. Not even sure what it sells at anymore...