2023 YEG Motorcycle Show

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 10.53.11 AM.png

The EMRA will have a booth at the YEG Motorcycle Show, March 11-12! It is typically the single biggest promotional weekend for the club. We get a great opportunity to capture a target audience and expose them to our awesome sport. Volunteers will be needed to hand out posters and spread the good word to anybody interested in racing, spectating or volunteering.

We will have a bike setup in the booth and some cool displays, as well as the usual race school give away. So even if you don't have the time to volunteer at the booth stop by the show and check it out. Tell all your friends, and grab a 2023 poster to hang on the fridge, or on the fireplace mantle.

We will need volunteers to help staff the booth during the show, if you have experience racing with the club and want to volunteer you will get a free pass to the show for the day, so you can check out the rest of the show before or after your shift without having to pay admission.

We will need 2 volunteers for the following time slots:
--------

Saturday March 11, 9 AM to 1 PM. STEVEN and JOHN LIANG AND TRICIA

Saturday March 11, 1 PM to 5 PM. DARYL and GARY

Saturday March 11, 5 PM to 9 PM GRACE and DAMIEN

Sunday March 12, 9 AM to 1 PM. GRACE and TRAVIS

Sunday March 12, 1 PM to 5 PM JOE and DAVE and JORDY

Last edited:

Framer

Would like to help out, but I have a work thing that weekend and will have to miss the whole deal. :-(

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
Don't everybody all throw their names in at once! lol
We really need volunteers for this to help run the booths please. 2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon for saturday is probably a minimum. 2 all day sunday if you're only doing 1 shift too.
The event runs 9am-9pm Saturday and 9am-5pm Sunday.

I will be there all weekend, same with Jon but we are unable to run the EMRA booths.

Who else can we get help from?

budoka

I'm driving in for the show Saturday morning 1st thing anyway, can help out whatever time slot(s) you need me. Would prefer not to be on the late shift given I have to drive home after but whatever.
Daryl

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
I'm driving in for the show Saturday morning 1st thing anyway, can help out whatever time slot(s) you need me. Would prefer not to be on the late shift given I have to drive home after but whatever.
Daryl
Nice, thanks! I'll put you down for Saturday 1-5pm

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
I added everyone that has replied so far.

Still looking for Saturday evening and Sunday morning. If it helps we plan to have the Daytona 200 and a film on a projector for Saturday evening.

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
Still looking for some help at the bike show! It's a great opportuntiy to help grow the club and let others know how awesome the sport is!

Blatt

View attachment 2919

The EMRA will have a booth at the YEG Motorcycle Show, March 11-12! It is typically the single biggest promotional weekend for the club. We get a great opportunity to capture a target audience and expose them to our awesome sport. Volunteers will be needed to hand out posters and spread the good word to anybody interested in racing, spectating or volunteering.

We will have a bike setup in the booth and some cool displays, as well as the usual race school give away. So even if you don't have the time to volunteer at the booth stop by the show and check it out. Tell all your friends, and grab a 2023 poster to hang on the fridge, or on the fireplace mantle.

We will need volunteers to help staff the booth during the show, if you have experience racing with the club and want to volunteer you will get a free pass to the show for the day, so you can check out the rest of the show before or after your shift without having to pay admission.

We will need 2 volunteers for the following time slots:
--------

Saturday March 11, 9 AM to 1 PM. STEVEN

Saturday March 11, 1 PM to 5 PM. DARYL and GARY

Saturday March 11, 5 PM to 9 PM GRACE

Sunday March 12, 9 AM to 1 PM. GRACE

Sunday March 12, 1 PM to 5 PM JOE and JORDY
I can help

Snakes709

I’m not a racer but since the wifes bike will be in the contest, i can do any time on saturday. Already have tickets purchased for sunday with the wife

- Damien

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
I updated the post guys and girls. I have a busy day and weekend ahead, so I'm not sure I will be able to update this further. But I'll try my best, see you guys at the show!