Attack Kawasaki Order Opportunity

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I am going to be putting my Attack Kawasaki Dealer Order in this week. Attack Performance is all about highly respected Race Products.

Anyone looking for Attack Kawasaki Parts or products for their bikes should Email me Directly at [email protected] and let me know what they would like. There will be some Sweet Savings for EMRA Members on this order.

All the Attack Kawasaki Parts will be on Pre-order basis only, These are tough to get and All About Performance,

Check out the Attack Kawasaki Site at http://www.attackperformance.com/AttackFootControls.html

Let me know what you would like and I will get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

vcms72

You guys should really try to buy Canadian..

Im not even referring to my shop because I dont carry all of this stuff nor can I compete with online or some American pricing. I know everyone wants the best deal they can get but at the same time you are not supporting your local economy and in turn it will effect race sponsorship, local shops and dealers, and your local economy. Just my observation.. I doubt anyone agrees but I had to put in my two cents...

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, The Attack Performance Offer is open to everyone and these parts are not carried or offered in a lot of shops, they are tough to get so if you do run Attack Performance Parts, or have been wanting to let me know,

Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Many of our parts and products are Designed, Developed and Manufactured in Canada, like our Rear Sets, Clip On Clamps and Risers, the patented Nextup Quick Shifters, Custom Race Harnesses, Nextup Controller Boxes and many more of our products. Racing and Performance Parts transcend borders and are produced and distributed to racers everywhere today,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited: