Brand New 4-113 DynoJet Pull Quick Shifter for Power Commander V with Shift Rod A

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I have a Brand New 4-113 DynoJet Pull Quick Shifter for Power Commander V with Shift Rod A in Edmonton ready for pick up anytime.

End of Season, Dealer Price Discounted to $180 for Quick Shifter and Shift Rod A,

DynoJetQuickShifterSensor_zpsfbde3302.jpg

I mis-queued a short while ago and brought up the DJ QS for a PC-V and I should brought it for a PC-III so there it sits,

Email me anytime at [email protected] if you have any interest in this 4-113 Pull Quick Shifter for Power Commander V with Shift Rod A,

Best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I have a Brand New 4-113 DynoJet Pull Quick Shifter for Power Commander V with Shift Rod A in Edmonton ready for pick up anytime.

End of Season, Dealer Price Discounted to $180 for Quick Shifter and Shift Rod A,

I mis-queued a short while ago and brought up the DJ QS for a PC-V and I should brought it for a PC-III so there it sits,

Email me anytime at [email protected] if you have any interest in this 4-113 Pull Quick Shifter for Power Commander V with Shift Rod A,

Best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

End of Season Dealer Price Discounted to $180 for the Quick Shifter and Shift Rod A,

Best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

End of Season Dealer Price Discounted to $180 for the Quick Shifter and Shift Rod A,

Best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I have a Brand New 4-113 DynoJet Pull Quick Shifter for Power Commander V with Shift Rod A ready for pick up anytime.

Regular Price is $220 on the QS and $20 on Shift Rod A,

Yours for $180 for the pair, Email Transfer and shipping at $12.95 to your door,

Best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I have a Brand New 4-113 DynoJet Pull Quick Shifter for Power Commander V with Shift Rod A ready for pick up anytime.

Regular Price is $220 on the QS and $20 on Shift Rod A,

Yours for $180 for the pair, Email Transfer and shipping at $12.95 to your door,

Best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Best regards,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

Best regards,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

Sold Brand New 4-113 DynoJet Pull Quick Shifter for Power Commander V Sold

Best regards,
Blair

Last edited: