Camp/Accomodations

ScottB

Is there any camp grounds or hotels on or near the track? Anybody else come in from out of town?

bgo62

I travel from out of town and opted to stay in Nisku which is like 10 min from the track ....lots to choose from and there is lots who camp out at the pit area who have travel trailers etc .

piglet

Just a heads up if you camp in the pits, unless the schedule has changed, the drag races may go into the dark so it's noisy for awhile. Not much else goes on.

rambo

Just a heads up if you camp in the pits, unless the schedule has changed, the drag races may go into the dark so it's noisy for awhile. Not much else goes on.

yah last year the drags only ran late on Friday night. Saturday they stopped a little after us but then circle track started up which gave a place to drink beer. The real issue if your a light sleeper is the airport. But it is a fun place to camp!!

OwenB

Hello guys.

So I am in the process of organizing accommodations for discounted rates and a list of hotels, motels, and camp ground for our members and will be placing a list in the comming months. I will also be starting a ride share program with contacts. Please bare with me for I will be getting this all together for March.

My goal was not wanting to be pre mature with the information prior to the season.
There Will be a formal post in regards to ride sharing and accommodation list

Last edited:

Mantis

Hello guys.

So I am in the process of organizing accommodations for discounted rates and a list of hotels, motels, and camp ground for our members and will be placing a list in the commin months. I will also be standing a ride share program with contacts. Please bare with me forninwill be getting this all together for March.

My goal was not wanting to be pre mature with the information prior to the season.
There I'll be a formal post in regards to ride sharing and accommodation list

Thanks Owen, I will most likely be acquiring a larger trailer for this season, so for now you can count on me for 1 additional spot in the truck, and when a new trailer arrives, 3 additional spots from Calgary