Castrol Road Course

YZF1000jon

That would make sense, but if they don't need it for cars they won't spend the money on it, the EMRA however....

Fireman

They may want to purchase it, then rent it to those who need it. I think we would be better with purchasing and caring for our own fence.

racer51

Paced track night

What's the rumour I hear about a "paced track night" for motorcycles some time in September?

nac.00

EMRA Executive Member
Staff member
wtf... why would they put up so many walls?
we are going to need alottttt of air fence.

Street.terror

The walls are there to keep you from flying down the 8' drop off on the high side of the banked corner. Infield walls are there to guide you in the right direction I guess. Concrete course markers so to speak

Jason Henton

That video clip looks like the short course (1.1km and basically a square) does anyone know if they are doing that to the 1.5km course? Hope not, those walls are intimidating!

Street.terror

Isle of Man would be safer. Based on the sole fact that my drift friends, along with most of driftwest's pro driver have been complaining about inconsistent and just overall lack of grip. Yeah that's right. The drifters say its too slick hahaha. I understand that will change once the race surface is on.

The rest of the course is the usual gravel trap setup. Only the east short course has the barricades

macbayne

on top of cement walls, at lap 5, the dreadnaught will be unleashed deathrace style. only way to stay safe is to ride suzuki.