Congratulations to the 2021 Exec

Snak

EMRA Executive Member
Hello Everyone,

I would like to congratulate the 2021 executive on their positions for this up coming year. I feel that a special thank you is owed to Brian Botteril for doing a phenomenal job with the marathon of an AGM. Thank you to everyone that will be dedicating their time to build an amazing 2021 season!

After being heavily involved with the club for the past four years, and an executive for the past three, I have chosen to help build up the EMRA from another angle. I will continue to race and be involved with the EMRA, just not in an official capacity. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help with air fence and set up over the last few years, especially my fellow exec, Sean Hofmeister and Graham Lynch. I hope everyone shows the same support that I have enjoyed to the new executives tasked with set up.

As most of you are likely now aware, I am involved in the start up of Motorheads Track Attacks. I am committed to working with the EMRA as well as OTP, to provide a gateway for new riders to find their way onto the grids. I am excited to see what the season holds and as always I look forward to seeing everyone at the track!

-Eric