Dave Price

YZF1000jon

Some of you may have known Dave more than others. He was a bike nut that volunteered to Tech with Jeff this past season. He passed away unexpectedly Sunday Feb 7, and will be sorely missed. I will try and post more information as it becomes available.

IMG_0230.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Juan42

I'm very sorry to hear this bad news. I didn't know Dave well, however he was a real gentleman from the times we chatted. May he rest in peace.
Thanks for sharing this news Jon.

Fireman

Dave was a fantastic guy and really loved being at the track, My sincerest condolences to his friends and family.

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
He was definitely a great guy, and great to volunteer with, always cheery. He will be missed, RIP.

Dave86

Dave was always a friendly face in tech and around the pits, so sorry to hear that Jon. R.I.P., my condolences to his family.

Dave was such a great guy to have around the race track. He was always smiling and encouraging to others. Thank's for all the help Dave, we will miss you.

Tracie Dickson
Norm Dickson #37
Wade Dickson #377
Jushua Dickson #52
Fran Sherman

twidders

Dave

Very sad news about Dave. I found him to be great asset to the racing community. We shared a few good laughs over the season and he was always a pleasure to work with. He was super helpful and was the first to sprint after my stack of race results as they started to blow away. Dave will certainly be missed. My thoughts go out to the families during this difficult time. RIP Dave
Trina

racer51

A great loss

I did not know Dave, but he has been in my thoughts since reading this post. Motorcycle people are special so I know Dave will be greatly missed by many in our fraternity. My heartfelt condolences go out to all Dave's loved ones.

Tinker

Heart Breaking News

Dave was a great friend and enthusiastic volunteer. He had some health problems but he never let them interfere with his willingness to jump in and help where needed. He was funny as hell and a true joy to be around, he made some long and miserable days under the Tech tent a lot more enjoyable with his great stories and funny comments. I find it hard to imagine pit lane without his smiling face waving riders in and out. I will miss you terribly my dear friend and I hope you are taking some long rides with your friends who went before you and I hope you are surrounded by cute girls in tight pants. RIP Buddy.

Tinker

This is heartbreaking news. Dave was a good friend and a true joy to be around. He was a cheerful and enthusiastic volunteer and his terrible jokes and interesting stories made more than one miserable day under the Tech tent more than enjoyable. I find it hard to imagine pit lane without his smiling face waving riders in and out. I know he had some health issues but it never prevented him from jumping in to help wherever needed. He was a selfless and caring man and anyone who knew him will miss him terribly. Dave my friend, I hope you are enjoying some long rides with friends who left before you and you can finally walk without pain in your legs and feet. God bless and keep you, I will pour one out for you. RIP Buddy. My condolences to friends and family.