DB exhaust reading for Stratotech

Just a few questions regarding the max db readings for Stratotech.

Is the max 95 db?

Is the exhaust reading taken at idle or a set RPM?

Is it in effect for just race weekends, or does it also apply for any track days?

Tried doing a search, but got nothing. Will do some research, but any feedback in the mean time is appreciated.

It's 94 db measured from the tower as you exit turn 1. It is always in effect.

Thanks for the info.

What usually happens if you pay for a track day only to blow the test the first lap? Can you finish the day and then make the needed mods to pass for the next track day, or are you asked to pack it in early with no refund?

For reference, I would be bringing out my Suzuki TLR (996 v-twin) with a full M4 (original packing).
How do the RC's or 1 litre Duc's with full systems usually fair?

oldskool

A friend of mine was asked to sit out in the past for exhaust noise. If it's too loud than no you won't be able to continue on. That being said it is very doubtful and highly unlikely that your bike would not pass. I've only seen two bikes not allowed on the track in my experiance.

cyclecrazy

My RC has a full Two Brothers system and I repacked the cans once as it seemd to get attention, but I have never been told anything about it's noise level yet.

I'll agree with Oldskool, your probably going to be just fine.

A friend of mine was asked to sit out in the past for exhaust noise. If it's too loud than no you won't be able to continue on. That being said it is very doubtful and highly unlikely that your bike would not pass. I've only seen two bikes not allowed on the track in my experiance.

My RC has a full Two Brothers system and I repacked the cans once as it seemd to get attention, but I have never been told anything about it's noise level yet.

I'll agree with Oldskool, your probably going to be just fine.

Thanks for the info guys.

usually the problem bikes are the motards or bikes with blown out packing. make sure your packing isnt all blown out and repack if necessary. That being said, I've measured from the tower out of curiosity at practice and some bikes are hitting 100+db as they are going by.