Dunlop 2018 TIRES TIRES TIRES

majikx

Hey everyone. I know there has been a lot of questions out there, and rumours, and i have been busy playing in the snow, But the time is here. I will be servicing Dunlop race tires at the track this year. i am still working out the end details but i will be focused on this and the Dunlop riders.

I will have the new compounds and carcasses from the MotoAmerica series, including the new 600 slicks. they are amazing from the feedback.

please see the new compounds and tires and pricing.

i would like to get an idea of how many will be riding Dunlops this year so i can get an inventory

one last thing if you are going to Hardnox Area 27 in April, i will be putting in an order late this week early next so let me know if you need something.

email at [email protected]

thanks

Attachments

• Dunlop2018.pdf
    46.5 KB · Views: 95

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
Right on, thanks Mike.

Put me down for 2 front soft slicks and 3 rear medium slicks.

Whats do the 3 compound codes represent this year? i see 0097 / 0455 / 0585

majikx

The new numbers are soft med and hard..
0097 is soft
0455 is med
0585 is hard

These have slight build changes and offer more side grip then previous years..

The 180 slicks also come in these compounds bit as well a super soft which offers insane grip.

The front slicks are amazing and soft is always the choice. They last forever and offer best grip.

As I said before if any one needs tires for track days or round 1 please email me, as I won't be stocking a pile of extras.

Mike

majikx

order for area 27 will be end of next week, the round one order will be end of April.

I wont be at area 27. but i think that there will be someone there.