EMRA Banquet video material

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
We love putting together a year end video and everyone loves watching it at the banquet. If you have some footage you would like to possibly have added to the video please let me know and send me a link or file or SD card or whatever. I only ask one thing.... EDIT YOUR VIDEO FIRST. I don't want 5 minutes of you standing around the pits, or taking tire warmers off, or forgetting your camera is still turned on etc. Edit and skip to the action, then send to me. I've got a few ideas for the video already and I'm hoping, fingers crossed, we can get some material we've never really had before. Should be cool, be a part of it.

there may a select few WINK WINK after the superbike race that you could get some pretty sweet video of .......dunlops I hear make great smoke ill be running a camera last round during my few races ill see if I catch anything interesting

Nevets

EMRA Executive Member
Here's a video of the Lightweight SBK race from the back of the pack. In the last few laps I trade back and forth with Ryan Brady, and just manage to get in front on the straight before the checkered.