Galfer 1300 Series Full Race Brake Pads

sv-racing-parts

Hi Everyone, Race Round 2 is only a short time away. I have the Galfer Full Race Brake Pads for all the bikes we run at Stratotech and if necessary I can still get the specific set for your bike in on time for Round 2,

Email me Directly at [email protected] and reserve the set for your bike today,

I will be at the track all day Friday the 24th getting set up for the Opening Round Pre-Race Weekend Track Night running from 5PM - 9PM,

You can sign up and reserve your spot for it at http://ftraceservices.com/ anytime you like and save yourself $15. Pre-registration is $85 online and at the track is $100 for the track night,

This would be a great opportunity to bed in the Awesome Galfer 1300 Series Brake Pads,

Best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Hi Everyone, Race Round 2 is only a short time away. I have the Galfer Full Race Brake Pads for all the bikes we run at Stratotech back in stock and if necessary I can still get the specific set for your bike in on time for Round 2,

I will be at the track all day Friday the 21st getting set up forthe Round 2 Race Weekend Track Night running from 5PM - 9PM on June 21st,

It is very inexpensive to have me ship you the Brake Pads to your door in advance, These Galfer 1300 Series Brake Pads will let you brake harder, later, and deeper into the corners than you probably ever thought possible. They work great. That simple.

ON the Track Nights, You can sign up and reserve your spot for it at http://ftraceservices.com/ anytime you like and save yourself $15. Pre-registration is $85 online and at the track is $100 for the track night,

This would be a great opportunity to bed in the Awesome Galfer 1300 Series Brake Pads,

Best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Hi Everyone, Race Round 2 is only a short time away. I have the Galfer Full Race Brake Pads for all the bikes we run at Stratotech back in stock and if necessary I can still get the specific set for your bike in on time for Round 2,

I will be at the track all day Friday the 21st getting set up forthe Round 2 Race Weekend Track Night running from 5PM - 9PM on June 21st,

It is very inexpensive to have me ship you the Brake Pads to your door in advance, These Galfer 1300 Series Brake Pads will let you brake harder, later, and deeper into the corners than you probably ever thought possible. They work great. That simple.

ON the Track Nights, You can sign up and reserve your spot for it at http://ftraceservices.com/ anytime you like and save yourself $15. Pre-registration is $85 online and at the track is $100 for the track night,

Best regards,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

Hi Everyone, Race Rounds 3 & 4 are only a short time away. I have the Galfer Full Race Brake Pads for all the bikes we run at Stratotech back in stock and if necessary I can still get the specific set for your bike in on time for Rounds 3 - 44 if you act now,

I will be at the track all day Thursay the 11th getting set up forthe WCC Championship Race Weekend Track Night running from 5PM - 9PM on July 11th with a Green Track from 5PM - PM. Sign up now at , http://ftraceservices.com/

Best regards,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

Hi Everyone, Here comes Race Round 5 and it is only a short time away now.

I have the Galfer Full Race Brake Pads for most all the bikes we run at Stratotech still in stock and if necessary I can still get the specific set for your bike in on time for Round 5 if you act now and let me know you want them,

Riders using these 1300 Series Race Pads are loving them. Just ask Matt Norton how he liked out braking other bikes with more HP to pass them on the corners and achieve a personal best for this year in Rounds 3 - 4. Other new to the Galfer 1300 Series Brake Pads like Colin Lolacher on his ZX-10R reported super performance with big smiles after installing and using the 1300 Series last round,

Email me Directly at [email protected] and reserve the set for your bike today, They are limited quantities due to nearing the back half of the season so Email today and smile all the way to the Finish Line,

I will be at the track Friday the 16th getting set up for Round 5.

Note: It is very inexpensive to have me ship you the Brake Pads to your door in advance, These Galfer 1300 Series Brake Pads will let you brake Harder, Brake Later, and Brake Deeper into the corners than you probably ever thought possible. They work great. That simple.

Best regards,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

Hi Everyone, The 2013 Season is done and now is the time to start prepping and planning for 2014 at Castrol and Riding South of the Border to get prepped in advance.

I have the Galfer Full Race Brake Pads for most all the bikes you will run at Castrol or any other tracks still in stock and if necessary I can still get the specific set for your bike in and to you on time for any Road Trips you are planning.

Riders using these 1300 Series Race Pads are loving them. Just ask Matt Norton how he liked out braking other bikes with more HP to pass them on the corners and achieve a personal best this year.

Other Riders new to the Galfer 1300 Series Brake Pads like Colin Lolacher on his ZX-10R reported super performance with big smiles after installing and using the 1300 Series last round.

Other Riders using the 1300 Full Race Brake Pads include Rusty Townsend on the GSXR, Jason on the RC8-R, Dana Draper on the R1 and John Stroh on his ZX-1oR as well as many others,

Former Stratotech and Now AMA in the USA Riders like Pete DeGraff and Bhodie Eddie have me ship these pads them to stay on top of their games and tell me these are the best you can ride.

These are Excellent Parts that will serve you well. They wear great and are the AMA Choice of more top teams than any other Full Race Brake Pads.

Email me Directly at [email protected] and reserve the set you want for your bike today, They are limited quantities due to cost of inventorying these parts so Email today, have a set on hand, and smile all the way to the Finish Line,

Note: It is very inexpensive to have me ship you the1300 Brake Pads to your door in advance, These Galfer 1300 Series Brake Pads will let you brake Harder, Brake Later, and Brake Deeper into the corners than you probably ever thought possible. They work great. That simple.

Best regards,
Blair