Galfer 1300 Series Full Race Brake Pads

sv-racing-parts

Hi Everyone, The 2015 Season is coming up fast and so are the corners, :)

And now is the time to get prepared for the 2015 Championships, the Canadian Nationals SuperBike Series and for any Riding South of the Border you have in mind.

Ask any of the riders using them; just how well the Galfer 1300 Series Full Race Brake Pads work to let you Brake Harder, and Brake Later and Brake Deeper than You ever Thought Possible,

I have the Galfer 1300 Series Full Race Brake Pads for most all the bikes you will run at Castrol or any other tracks here in stock and if necessary I can get the specific set for your bike in and to you on time for any Road Trips you are planning.

Galfer 1300 Series Brake Pads are Excellent Parts that will serve you well.

They wear great, have long life and are the AMA Choice on more top teams bikes than any other Full Race Brake Pad.

Email me Directly at [email protected] and reserve the set you want for your bike today, T

hey are limited quantities due to cost of inventorying these parts so Email today, have a set on hand for your bike, and smile all the way to the Finish Line,

Note: It is very inexpensive to have me ship you the 1300 Brake Pads to your door in advance, These Galfer 1300 Series Brake Pads will let you brake Harder, Brake Later, and Brake Deeper into the corners than you probably ever thought possible. They work great. That simple.

Best regards,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

And now is the time to get prepared for the 2015 Championships, the Canadian Nationals SuperBike Series and for any Riding South of the Border you have in mind.

Ask any of the riders using them; just how well the Galfer 1300 Series Full Race Brake Pads work to let you Brake Harder, and Brake Later and Brake Deeper than You ever Thought Possible,

I have the Galfer 1300 Series Full Race Brake Pads for most all the bikes you will run at Castrol or any other tracks here in stock and if necessary I can get the specific set for your bike in and to you on time for any Road Trips you are planning.

They wear great, have long life and are the AMA Choice on more top teams bikes than any other Full Race Brake Pad.

Email me Directly at [email protected] and reserve the set you want for your bike today, T

hey are limited quantities due to cost of inventorying these parts so Email today, have a set on hand for your bike, and smile all the way to the Finish Line,

Note: It is very inexpensive to have me ship you the 1300 Brake Pads to your door in advance, These Galfer 1300 Series Brake Pads will let you brake Harder, Brake Later, and Brake Deeper into the corners than you probably ever thought possible. They work great. That simple.

Best regards,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

Best regards,
Blair

Ryno

Best regards,
Blair

It was great getting back onto the galfer 1300 brake pads, combined with the galfer superbike rotors I was beyond impressed!

sv-racing-parts

Hi Everyone, The 2015 CSBK Weekend is coming up fast and so will the corners be at Castrol this coming weekend, :)

Now is the time to be prepared for the Canadian Nationals SuperBike Series and the Galfer 1300 Series Full Race Brake Pads will definitely do the job for you when you most need them too.

I have the Galfer 1300 Series Full Race Brake Pads for most all the bikes you will run at Castrol or any other tracks here in stock

I can get the specific set for your bike to your door on time for the Canadian National SuperBike Event. Email me Now at [email protected]

Email me Directly at [email protected] and reserve the set you want for your bike today!!

Note: It is very inexpensive to have me ship you the 1300 Brake Pads to your door.

These Galfer 1300 Series Brake Pads will let you Brake Harder, Brake Later, and Brake Deeper into the corners than you probably ever thought possible.

They work great. That simple.

Let me know whenever you are ready to step up your Race and Track Day Braking, I will get you looked after right away,

BTW: GSXR Riders, These are the very best of the best on your bikes!!

Best regards,
Blair:)

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Hi Everyone, Round 5 is coming up fast and so will the corners at Castrol this coming Round, especially after everyone got a taste of Canadian Superbike :)

Now is the time to be prepared for Rounds 6- 6 and you can be sure that the Galfer 1300 Series Full Race Brake Pads will definitely do the job for you when you most need them too.

I have the Galfer 1300 Series Full Race Brake Pads for most all the bikes you will run at Castrol or any other tracks here in stock

I can get the specific set for your bike to your door on time for the Canadian National SuperBike Event. Email me Now at [email protected]

Email me Directly at [email protected] and reserve the set you want for your bike today!!

Note: It is very inexpensive to have me ship you the 1300 Brake Pads to your door.

These Galfer 1300 Series Brake Pads will let you Brake Harder, Brake Later, and Brake Deeper into the corners than you probably ever thought possible.

Let me know whenever you are ready to step up your Race and Track Day Braking, I will get you looked after right away,

Best regards,

sv-racing-parts

Hi Everyone, The End of the Season is coming up fast and so will be the corners at Castrol this coming Round; Especially after everyone got a taste of Canadian Superbike and knows what can be done on our track :)

Now is the time to be prepared for the final Rounds and you can be sure that the Galfer 1300 Series Full Race Brake Pads will definitely do the job for you when you most need them too.

I have a few sets left in stock that be shipped to your door today!! If you are Running the GSXR Bikes, These are in Stock and Definitely The Premier Brake Pads for Your Bikes,

Best regards,