Help

As some who are friends of FB know i had my entire race setup stolen in the wee hours of Monday morning. Thankfully the race bike was not in the trailer at the time. The RCMP recovered my trailer the same day empty. I found out today they have arrested someone in connection to my theft and they have recovered most of my goods. The RCMP have released my trailer.... but have yet to release anything else. I have borrowed just about everything I need to make round 1 and thanks to Lee (99) I am covered for tent and tools.

What I don't have yet from the police is my tire warmers and I have not been able to get my hands on a set. I humbly ask if anyone here has an extra set I can use/borrow for round one?

thanks.

Chris.

cSvat

If that falls through I at least have a front that will be there! Red #17.

That's terrible to hear, but good to know they recovered it.

Thanks guys for the support! Outside of the warmers I think I will be able to beg and borrow anything else I need trackside. If I run into anything I know who to come find.

It is great to belong to such a great club!

yak

This is bad.

As a group we need to be on the lookout for people trying to sell this stuff. If we can close of the resale market for stolen bike stuff we can reduce this plague.

If you need a hand with something don't be afraid to ask.

Todd

Items not recovered....

1 new set plus extra rear superbike slicks, 120 front, 160 rear
2 sets 1 used 1 new rain tires same size
04 zx636 front rim with disks, 1 rear 650R rim. no tires installed.
plastic bin fill of parts, vortex clip-ons, woodcraft rear sets(650R) stuff like that... it was my incase of crash bin.

2 tool boxes full of metric wrenches, sockets, T handles, etc.