June 6th EMRA Track Attack

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
Here is a few pics Alana took. Not too many from the evening, the clouds rolled in and the sun started to set half way through and kind of ruined the lighting. Hopefully she got some pics of everyone out there. I had a blast, I'm still not too sure about the bike though, I only got 3 quick-ish sessions in, and towards the end of the second and third the bike seemed to bog a bit intermittently, I dunno could be all the fuel system cleaner a dumped in the tank? Beats me, I'm going to take it to Castrol this friday for the street legal night and see how it goes.

DSC05754.jpg

DSC05792.jpg

DSC05803.jpg

DSC05818.jpg

DSC05880.jpg

DSC05947.jpg

RacerX

excellent

Thanks for more great shots. Your shots have continually changed/improved over the years. Much respect, you're a great contributor and asset to the club.

twidders

great pics as usual.

Hey Jon, I was chasing you for a bit, but had to let u get away cuz i couldn't breath anymore. Some stinky blue smoke coming out the tail...blucky

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
great pics as usual.

Hey Jon, I was chasing you for a bit, but had to let u get away cuz i couldn't breath anymore. Some stinky blue smoke coming out the tail...blucky

Yeahhh, poor bike. I'd like to thank power commander for that.

YZF1000jon

Hmm, how does Lorna go so fast? "Close your eyes and pray" isn't a method they taught at the race school, was it?