Lists

M87

Here is a list of every racer in the club for 2016. To make this list you must have completed at least one race. DNF's and DNS don't count
Adam Boven
Adam Taylor
Adrian Taylor
Aleks Vuckovic
Allan Millican
Andreas Schultz
Andrew Thomson
Brian Lam
Brian Oxtoby
Brian Worsdall
Calvin Ozimko
Cam Winterman
Carl Shonhiwa
Chris Crump
Christina Mitchell
Cody Conrad
Cody Reimer
Cody Tait
Corey Svatos
Dale Starchuk
Dana Draper
Darel Mesher
Darren Cave
Darryl McGavigan
Dave Beeler
David Kendal
David Trofimuk
Dionis Bllacaku
Dominic Poulin
Doug Kermack
Eric Russnak
Ernie McCafferty
Everett Hagar
Glen Gregoire
Graham Lynch
Greg Stein
Greg Taylor
Harold Herdt
Ian Wall
James Kendrick
James Melanson
Jason Henton
Jason Kolmatycki
Jay DeLancey
Jeff Sloan
Jeff Vandervoort
Jeremy Pompey
Joe Upex
Johanne Bernier
John Crump
John Manchuk
Jon Bullee
Joseph Adler
Justin Knapik
Justin Litzenberger
Keith Lewis
Ken David
Kevin McMurray
Kevin Neilson
Kevin Osborn
Kyle Allan
Laurie Stross
Lee Brady
Lee Depner
Lorna Stelmack
Lowell Reimer
Lucas Gledhill
Malcolm Gray
Manav Madan
Mark Armstrong
Mark Larsen
Matt Norton
Matthew Hunter
Micah Reimer
Michael Cormier
Michael Gilligan
Mike Baker
Mike Donohue
Mike Yurko
Mike Zottmann
Mitch Siepka
Nick Sosniuk
Owen El-Baba
Paul Frame
Peter Meier
Randy Schuler
Ray Steel
Richard Bolduc
Richard Maurice
Richard Parsloe
Robert D. Haynes
Robert Schouten
Ryan Boddy
Ryan Brady
Ryan McGowan
Ryan Taylor
Scott Johnson
Scott Manley
Scott Paras
Shane Caravan
Shane Fraser
Shane Hanson
Steele Bizuk
Steve Robertson
Steven O'Brien
Thad Klassen
Tim Trofimuk
Todd Yakimoski
Tom Ostrem
Tosh Gable
Travis Rogan
Trevor Bernhardt
Trevor Patrick
Tricia Reese
Waldemar Tkaczyk
I believe this list contains 115 names

Last edited:

M87

Here is a list of people who volunteered for either setup or takedown. Unfortunately, I know this list is not complete because we didn't take attendance. Please Pm me if you feel your name should be here and I will add it.
THANK YOU TO
Adam Boven
Adam Taylor
Adrian Taylor
Aleks Vuckovic
Brain Lam
Brian Oxtoby
Brian Worsdall
Cal Ozimko
Chris Meyer
Cody Devereux
Dana Draper
Dave Kendal
Dave Trofimuk
David Beeler
David Phillips
Donald
Eric Russnak
Ernie McCafferty
Everett Hagar
Glen Gregoire
James Kendrick
Jay DeLancey
Jeff Sloan
Jon Bullee
Jon Frazier
Justin Knapik
Justin Litzenberger
Kent Chapman
Michael Cormier
Mitch Siepka
Owen El Baba
Paul Frame
Randy Schüler
Rob Schouten
Ryan Brady
Ryan McGowan
Scott Paras
Sean Hofmeister
Shane Hanson
Steele Bizuk
Stephanie Siebert
Steve O'Brien
Steve Robertson
Thad Klassen
TimTrofimuk
Wilson Kwan

This is the list you want to be on.
The following people get their own special list it includes a thank you and an apology for leaving you off the initial list of volunteers:
Allan Millican
Tricia Reese
Christina Mitchell
Shane Fraser
Cam Winterman
Darel Mesher
Jason Henton
Manav Madan
Mark Larsen
Matt Norton
Todd Yakimoski
Tosh Gable
Trevor Patrick
Waldemar Tkaczyk
Greg Taylor
Kevin Osborne
Richard Parsloe
Mike Donahue
Malcom Gray
Nick Sosniuk
Ray Steele
Trevor Bernhardt

Last edited:

M87

This is the list you don't want to be on,those people who benefit from the club and don't contribute. As you can see for 2017 it is empty. I hope it stays that way

Last edited:

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
Phew, made the cut.

There were a few occasions we did additional air fence volunteer work. If memory serves me correct Tricia Reese and Christina Mitchell were present the very first spring cleaning of air fence trailers we did. They packed bottle bags and assembled corner station bins, very exciting stuff. Allan Millican was present when we did our mid season air fence damage inspection, he also brought along his service dog to help. Shane Fraser was also present for this as well. Thank you to them for helping out with that.

Last edited:

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
Lol "the Cormier way"

FYI I didn't look through the whole list but I quickly noticed Allan Millican was on the naughty list and I know he was there helping at least a couple times.

AleksV

I'm not very good with names sometimes, but people I do remember at least once, Allan millican( few times for set up, and even more for take down)
Cam winterman
Darel mesher
Jason henson
Manav madan
Mark larsen
Matt Norton
Todd yak
Tosh gable
Trevor patrick
Waldemar tkaczyk

I know there is more, but I have memory of a gold fish

M87

Thanks to all who have helped me with the names of those who should get credit,
I am sure there are more to come. As I look at the list of those who haven't helped I am sure it is too big but as I try to think of specific instances when I saw certain people helping I draw a blank. I also wasn't at ever setup or teardown.
Mike Cormier

Last edited:

DEFBOY35

Technically Ian does track set up and tear down every round. He is who sets up the timing trailer.

M87

Thanks for taking away my example of my cold hearted, stick to facts, I'll be putting yours back if you give me anymore attitude.

Last edited:

DMesher

I understand the point we are trying to make regarding club members helping with the pre and post-race activities required to make racing possible, but we should be careful about creating a 'naughty' list...there are folks on the naughty list in error.

Ray Steel
repeatedly took down air fence, and was there more than once with me setting up. He also was on track volunteering when he was out due to injury. Nick Sosniuk was riding the pick up trailer with me on more than one occasion.

We are a club, and we should avoid singeling folks out (without a detailed investigative report with photos, in triplicate).... they know who they are :).

Darel

M87

Thanks to all who have helped me with the names of those who should get credit,
I am sure there are more to come. As I look at the list of those who haven't helped I am sure it is too big but as I try to think of specific instances when I saw certain people helping I draw a blank. I also wasn't at ever setup or teardown.
Mike Cormier
Darel, if thats your real name,;) I included the above quote from October 6 because I was always looking for the names of people to take off the list. People who were on the list and and knew they shouldn't have been didn't seem to be offended by the error and I corrected the list as soon as I was made aware of a mistake.
I'll take Ray and Nick off today. I apologize to Ray for besmirching his good name, and if I offended Nick I'm sure he would have told me at the annual meeting where I talked to him for 20 minutes.
As far as the other names go, as you said " We are a club" and clubs sometimes require a little help from ALL their members to stay successful.

M87

I've thought about this a bit, not a lot but a bit, and decided it's a new year and time to wipe the slate clean. This was basically a dormant post up until a little while ago but now it seems to have a new life. I think it's served it's purpose so I'm removing the naughty list but leaving up the nice list. Hopefully the nice list will be too long to publish next year.