Mandatory Engine Covers,

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, Just a quick post to remind and make everyone aware that we are doing the one time special buy for everyone interested in the Engine Covers,

You need to Email me directly at [email protected] with your bike model and year, No PM please, I need to be able to look back and access the information quickly,

The prices are simply rounded to the dollar, and I cover the costs for shipping, customs, value added etc, to get them here and into Canada,

They will be at the track for you Friday afternoon before the next event, or you can request early shipping to your door, and we will get your covers shipped from Vancouver to you. Contact me for the costs for your individual parts.

Either way, no additional costs beyond shipping if you request it.

The first orders are already in and on their way,

Let me know as soon as possible to guarantee delivery and availability, [email protected]

Thanks,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) The second wave of Engine Covers and other Woodcraft Parts orders are being submitted tomorrow morning,

The way we are doing it for all the club members on this group buy is all in pricing, delivered to Stratotech.

If you are looking for Woodcraft Engine Covers, Rear Sets, Clip On Sets, Shark Guards, Frame Sliders,pretty much whatever, Now is the opportunity to get it at the best all in pricing you will see anywhere,

Email me directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi, All the Group Buy Orders received to date are on their way here now, Anyone wanting theirs early can Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Anyone still looking to get the covers you will require for your bikes to pass tech should Email me at [email protected] and I will get you looked after so that you have the parts you need on time,

Wherever Gaskets and Skid Plates for the Engine Covers are required, They are included in your packge.

These covers are approved at every Race Organization you could possibly think of attending so you are investing in quality parts,

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will PayPal invoice you and get you looked after right away,

Blair

sv-racing-parts

Woodcraft Engine Covers, Group Buy

All of the initially ordered Woodcraft Engine Covers are with me now, Anyone that wants theirs shipped before Round 2 should Email me at [email protected] and I will get them out to you right away,

There is still time for anyone wanting to save and take advantage of the Woodcraft group buy ,

Email me directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

sv-racing-parts

SV Racing Parts, Mandatory Engine Covers Available Now

:) Hi Everyone, in the course of an engine cover availability bit of correspondence with Justin Knapik he asked if I would post up and share this information regarding bikes, like the early Yamaha 99 - 02 R6 and Gen 2 SV650.

Here it is,

""Just as an FYI for you and the club on tech for the engine covers for the 99 - 02 R6 Engine Cover availability, I have them from my supplier at NRC for both Left and Right Sides, they come complete with the requisite gaskets,

Also Gen 2 SV650 2003 to current can have a clutch side Engine Cover the same as 99 - 2002 SV650.

I just provided it to one of our members. The Gen 2 SV650 requires one easy bolt on part to install and replaces the Plastic Stock cover on the Gen 2 2003 - Current SV650 with the same aftermarket Engine Cover as the Gen 1 99 - 2002 SV650 now. I have these readily available from Woodcraft,"

Anyone looking for these or any other early model bike, or any other curent bike period is welcome to Email me directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away for engine covers for Round 2.

Remember, we do have the Group Buy Going on right now for the EMRA Members,

Thanks,

Blair

Last edited:

oldskool

It is easy to find engine cases for the first gen R6. I think some people just didn't want to spend the money or search the internet. You can probably find aftermarket cases for every bike in our paddock, it just seems people are cheap or lazy or don't want to have things shipped from Europe or Japan.

Just because our local bike shops don't carry it in stock doesn't mean it's hard to come by.

YZF1000jon

It is easy to find engine cases for the first gen R6. I think some people just didn't want to spend the money or search the internet. You can probably find aftermarket cases for every bike in our paddock, it just seems people are cheap or lazy or don't want to have things shipped from Europe or Japan.

Just because our local bike shops don't carry it in stock doesn't mean it's hard to come by.

1997 yzf1000R, let me know what you find.;)

There are some that are very difficult to find, and that's why the inclusion of the chassis protectors and other preventative measures. We want people to do whatever they can to minimize oiling the track.

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

SV Racing Parts, Engine Cover Group Buy,

:) The Group Buy Pricing on the Engine Covers will continue and be extended for Rounds 3 and 4,

Anyone looking to get Engine Covers for your bikes, Woodcraft or NRC, Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will get you included and looked after right away. Whenever Gaskets are required they are included.

The Group Buy Gets you the best of Engine Covers at all in prices that allow you to do it right,

Let me know whenever you are ready,

Blair

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, July is as good as here and anyone looking to get their bikes in line with the clubs mandate for proper engine covers is invited to email me directly at [email protected] and I will be happy to extend the Group Buy Pricing on the Woodcraft and NRC Engine covers to all EMRA Members and Riders looking at riding at Stratotech or Mission BC,

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will get you looked after right away,

If you include a contact phone number in your Email to me I will be happy to give you a quick call to discuss your needs with you,

Blair

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, There is still time to get in on the Group Buy for the Mandatory Engine Covers,

Email me directly with your needs and I will get you included and looked after right away,

Blair

sv-racing-parts

Mandatory Engine Covers, Woodcraft Group Buy

:) Hi Everyone, I have the final order going in for the Woodcraft Engine Cover Group Buy going in soon so anyone still looking to pick up Engine Covers or any other Woodcraft Parts should Email me directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after and included in the order.

It is a great opportunity to get a great price, all in, and delivery to you at Stratotech,

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

sv-racing-parts

Mandatory Engine Covers, Woodcraft Group Buy NRC Group Buy

:) Hi Everyone, Just a reminder that the Mandatory Engine Cover Rules are still in effect, and are also enforced at the Mission Track with WMRC, so anyone planning on competing in the WCC Rounds needs to be prepared.

The Group Buy will be the same as last year for The Engine Cover EMRA Group Buy. EMRA members price will be the list prices on-line and I will cover shipping to get the parts to me, all costs to bring them in, and get them to you in Edmonton for Round 1, or have them available to you for Mission for the WCC, or ship to you sooner if arranged.

This provides members with a significant cost and convenience savings,

Email me Directly at [email protected] with whatever your needs are,

BTW: This would also be a great time to have me bring in any other Woodcraft products you want for your bike at the same time, and on the same deal,

Let me know whenever you are ready,

Blair