May 16 2019 Track Setup

Snak

EMRA Executive Member
Hey everyone, we will need volunteers to help set up air fence for race school. Early bird gets the worm, this is your first chance to get back those air-fence deposits.

Date: Thursday May 16th 2019
Time: Arrive between 5:00pm and 6:00pm
(I understand that it is hard to make it out early after work)

Please stop at the gate and let them know that you are volunteering with the EMRA. If we use the parking as shown below we no loner have to disrupt the drifters. Do not drive through the drifting event to the track entrance. We will meet in corner 1 around 5:00 and get going, if you don't see us we might be loading up the trailer on the return road. Check in with me when you get there and I will take your names down for refunds.

47792989062_efd6b64d4f_z.jpg

Thanks everyone, I'm looking forward to a great season!

-Eric

Attachments

• AIR FENCE SETUP.JPG
    AIR FENCE SETUP.JPG
    213.4 KB · Views: 2
I can’t get off work in time to help with set up for 5-6:00pm but I can help with set up/take down any time over the weekend if you guys need a hand with anything.

Last edited:

Snak

EMRA Executive Member
Awesome, we will need a hand with tear down on Saturday after race school. If you can make it that would be great!

Snak

EMRA Executive Member
Thank you to everyone who showed up! Race school was a huge success. Tear down went extremely well, it was nice to see so many new faces! Looking forward to seeing some of our new racers out for RD 1.