MOTO-D Strapless Transport Stands - motorbike trailer restraint

MOTO-D

Thanks to the EMRA for your support!

Off to the track or a long trip and worried about using straps and tie-downs to secure your sportbike?

The MOTO-D Strapless Transport Stand can save you time, worry, and money - the easiest way to load and transport your motorcycle!

www.motodracing.com

MOTO-D Strapless Transport Stands have been around since 2004 and secure the bike with a steel rod inserted into the rear axle.

Works on all popular sportbikes like Ducati 848, Ducati Panigale, Yamaha R6, Yamaha R1, KTM RC8, Suzuki GSX-R600 / 750 and 1000, Bimota, Honda CBR600RR / 1000RR, and more.

The Strapless Transport Stand works great in a variety of applications (enclosed trailers, open trailers, shipping crates, long bed pick-up trucks).

Last edited:

MOTO-D

The MOTO-D Strapless Transport Trailer Stands for Motorcycles is the easiest way to transport your bike - 1 person can load it in less than 1 minute.

The MOTO-D STStands allow you to trailer your bike without tie-downs or straps.

Since 2004, it's the original trailer restraint system for motorcycles and is 100% secure.

For more info visit www.motodracing.com

Check the MOTO-D Strapless Transport Motorcycle Stands video here:

Last edited:

MOTO-D

No strain on your tires or suspension. MOTO-D Strapless Transport Stand makes loading and transporting your bike a snap.

Less strain on your bike means it lasts longer. Less strain on you loading and unloading means you last longer!!

For more information the MOTO-D Strapless Transport Stands check out www.motodracing.com

strapless-transport-stands-24.jpg

Jeaner

I'll vouch for Moto-D's products. Have built and crashed many track bikes over the years and purchased plenty of aftermarket parts. I can almost guarantee you that you won't find a similar quality product at a cheaper price. Not to forget the excellent customer service I've experienced so far.

Scott/Nick, you guys are awesome!

Cheers!