Mylaps transponder group buy

DEFBOY35

hello. The group buy is now closed
Thanks to all who took part in this. Distribution details to follow in the next couple weeks when they arrive.
A big thank you to MyLaps for making this possible.

Last edited:

DEFBOY35

Hello everybody. Setting the deadline for March 1st for anybody wanting to go the group buy route.

DEFBOY35

I'll be sending my payment this week for a transponder, just a quick question regarding the shipping.
Since we are doing bungle shipping, for those of us that live outside of Edmonton will the transponders be held until round 1? Or do we need to make alternative arrangements to pick them up/get them shipped to us.

I'd like to start distributing as soon as they come in. Any out of town racers can pick up at either race school, or round 1.

If other arrangements need to be made we can sort that out when the time comes. That being said. Pick up is the desired method.

DEFBOY35

Hello everybody. I'm back from chuckwalla and have the transponders in hand. I am on call for work this week. But if you'd like to meet on the north side and pick up your transponder shoot me a message or an email and we can make arrangements. Otherwise. I will be at speeders next Saturday at 11am for a stag party and should be there for a little while and can bring them there if you'd like.
Calgary guys I'm going to figure out a way to get all yours to you as well.

DEFBOY35

I'll be by during that time to pick mine up. Thanks.

Sounds good. I'd like to only bring the ones that say they are going to come pick up there. So if your name isn't in your signature or on the side panel please leave it here or message me.

Thank you.

Dionis B

Shane, ive already emailed Tod, and asked to have mine picked up at, Race school weekend, ill be riding that Sunday. Thanks

DEFBOY35

Any of te calgary folks that I have not yet spoken to, I will be making a day trip on Sunday and bringing transponders for those of you that get ahold of me.
Next time available to pickup your transponder will be the Emra race school /Hardnox weekend.