new guy !!!

fonzy

hey guys im new here from saskatoon , hoping to join the ranks soon , i have been playing on mini bikes here in saskatoon , i also own a vintage kz650 road race bike that used to run gimli and race city, and a 99 r6 track bike also , i think ill start slow and do some track days 1 st and maybe take the school in 2011

Juan42

Welcome Steve. Lots of friendly and helpful people for you to meet here, and some really fast guys to learn from...There's still a trackday(or two...need to check) left in the season. Hope to see you out there !
Juan

fonzy

Welcome Steve. Lots of friendly and helpful people for you to meet here, and some really fast guys to learn from...There's still a trackday(or two...need to check) left in the season. Hope to see you out there !
Juan

is there really? when? couldnt find it on the site anywhere

Planepower

Go to http://www.stratotech.ca/ and select 'schedule' - you'll find the info there;

Sept 20 & 26, Oct 4....thats it for the year.
you can even book online if you select 'motorcycles' and follow the links to 'track attack'.

Oh, and WELCOME :D

yak

Hello and welcome

You have an interesting collection of bikes and riding experience.

I'd recommend starting with the race school. The school can equally be called a "Performance Riding School" so whether you are interested in racing immediately or not it is a great introduction to controlled fast(er) riding. It will also give you a focus for things to work on during subsequent track days.

Another thing you may want to check out is the Edmonton Motorcycle Show that runs every January. Make sure and visit the EMRA booth and you will be able to get various viewpoints from the different club members that volunteer to work at the booth.

Regards,

Todd

fonzy

Hello and welcome

You have an interesting collection of bikes and riding experience.

I'd recommend starting with the race school. The school can equally be called a "Performance Riding School" so whether you are interested in racing immediately or not it is a great introduction to controlled fast(er) riding. It will also give you a focus for things to work on during subsequent track days.

Another thing you may want to check out is the Edmonton Motorcycle Show that runs every January. Make sure and visit the EMRA booth and you will be able to get various viewpoints from the different club members that volunteer to work at the booth.

Regards,

Todd

will do thanks

looks like i will be comming on oct 4 , dont know which bike yet , the yzf600 is still needing work, my kz needs tires so i may just bring my street s2r monster