New track news?

ronin26

Holy smokes!

From the FAQ:

"Our target price for entry level memberships will be $10,000. Final membership pricing will be released at a later date."

This track will be very nice...hope we can afford to race there.

ronin26

This place is going to be ridiculously awesome...

I wonder if the club has to buy a membership? The faq's reference rentals to clubs but not much in the way of details.

This track has been rumored for YEARS...glad to see they are still working hard on it!

Holy smokes!

From the FAQ:

"Our target price for entry level memberships will be $10,000. Final membership pricing will be released at a later date."

This track will be very nice...hope we can afford to race there.

This track and the memberships will be geared towards the car guys no doubt. In reading the FAQ's it talks about membership getting you a number of track days and entry into the wheel to wheel racing. I would bet bikes will not be permitted during their regular track days. A club like EMRA or OTP or Hardnox would likely have to rent the facility to get us out riding on it.

beatupbandit

This track and the memberships will be geared towards the car guys no doubt. In reading the FAQ's it talks about membership getting you a number of track days and entry into the wheel to wheel racing. I would bet bikes will not be permitted during their regular track days. A club like EMRA or OTP or Hardnox would likely have to rent the facility to get us out riding on it.

And they will. Don't count out the CMRA either. There is a whole bunch of guys who can not wait for a track close to them too! Exciting times!

MY GOODNESS, THAT WILL BE ONE SEXY VENUE

Last edited:

YZF1000jon

The FAQ do specifically mention that track safety was designed with motorcycles in mind, IMO that's a big step from Castrol's "oh yeah, bikes can run here too, if they want" attitude. I would imagine that in order to run an event there, the EMRA would have to buy a membership, and then rent the track, much like a rider has to buy an EMRA membership and then pay for their Track Attack event. But that is one possible use of club funds that would have to be voted on.