Pirelli Rain Tire Order (Before 03/11/13)

Spooner

The raining season is sneaking up upon us! I know quite a few riders are planning to go to the WCC round in Mission this year, so rain tires should be in your best interest.

My first large tire order has to be placed by the end of day on the 11th of March and I'd like to make sure everyone is on the best rains trackside.

The beginning of the season is when I bring in the most stock and rains are the very last tire that I make sure i have. (There the most expensive and least amount of movement, stock wise) So its best to pre-order these tires. I'll already be bringing in a lot of dots and slick combinations, so that’s not a issue.

So if you'd like to have rain tires for Mid-April, please contact me ASAP so I can make sure you’re taken care of.

Rain tires are sizes, 120/160 for $400.00, 120/190 for $430.00 (600's and Superbikes use the same rear tire)

Also, if you are planning to make a bulk discount (ten tires or five sets or more) I can add these into the discounted deal. Bigger the buy, bigger the discount.

Any other questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected]
Or you can call or text me at (780)903-8502