Pit Bull Trailer Restraint

blam

Administrator
the only place ive ever seen pitbull products was argyll and it was just a rear stand iirc.

your best bet would be bluestreak racing if you want to buy canadian

Spooner

The closest Local I've gotten with Pitbull products is Vass Performance Cycle.

You could also try and see if Vicious Salvage Cycle (west-Edmonton) is still a vendor. They where back when they where just Vicious Cycle.

~S

gixxer60_0

I would deal with Blue Streak Racing they are good I have purchased from them with no issues. Blackfoot will charge the shit out it. from my past experience.

2quickrides

EMRA Executive Member
Agree on Blackfoot, they are $100 more than the next expensive CDN quote I got PLUS wanted $95 freight on top of that! I guess everything is more expensive in Calgary....

Blue Streak wasn't able to get one for a while, but I've had positive dealings with them in the past and they always have good prices I've found.

Ended up going through Pete's Superbike out of Quebec (I know, might as well have bought foreign. Lol). Had one in stock (The number 1 reason), plus was the lowest price and was willing to rush ship it today so I'll have it by the weekend. Very fast and easy to deal with as well.

Thanks for the input guys. Next on the list, a canopy.............

And a special thanks to Todd for giving a kick. Lol.

S-african

Petes Superbike is great! I bought his old bike, and all of last seasons gear from him. Quick and easy, just remember to email him, not Facebook message (slow on Facebook)

blam

Administrator
Blue Streak wasn't able to get one for a while, but I've had positive dealings with them in the past and they always have good prices I've found.

blue streak is usually pretty good if you email them and ask for an ETA prior to ordering as well

2quickrides

EMRA Executive Member
Yeah, I skipped the emails and websites and just phoned everywhere. Still the best way to get any up to date info.