Public Statement

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
The conflict of interest is huge. And the last exec meeting has proven that it is going to be an issue. Not only should all parties involved in the outside interests of both the track day provider as well as the stratotech management abstain from voting on any motions regarding the club and track days or equipment rental contracts etc. that last meeting shown very well that they should not be a part of the discussion either. Although I do agree that there is experience there that would be going to waste. It’s comments such as “ we will not rent any weekend dates outside of race weekends to the Emra in order to run track days. As it would dilute the market”. Anybody who was part of the previous exec meeting could attest to that.
That one single statement shows that this level of conflict is detrimental to the club and that it is not the best interests of the club that are being held.

That might have been misinterpreted as well. If we have a full season with the usual number of race weekends and the usual number of track day weekends, it would not be smart for the EMRA to take on more days and further dilute the market. Having track days every saturday and sunday all year would be great for the public but it is not sustainable when renting a track costs thousands and thousands of dollars. Also we have to consider the availability/transportation and wear & tear on the safety equipment (airfence).
Believe me when I say all of these things have been carefully considered and thought through for months and months and months and months.

Anyways, our website is almost ready so we'll be posting our exciting release soon and the AGM is coming up as well. As of yesterday i think the days are getting longer too so lets all start thinking about the awesome summer we have ahead. It even looks like HX is going to have dates at RMM and that would be awesome for the community! whoop whoop!