Race Number Reserve List (2014)

Ryno

Todd, What is the guideline in regards to holding a number? It appears there may be some confusion. Is it as long as you pay your membership before round the number remains with the owner? For example if rider X is number (I'll use) black 26 for one season, if he keeps paying membership before round 1 of each season does that keep black 26 locked to rider X?

Spooner

Ryno,

Yes, thats how you would lock in your number. In 55's case, Kent paid for 2013. So he has his number reserved until the end of the first race weekend. If he doesn't race or pay for a membership, the number would be free for round 3.

~S

Last edited:

Ryno

But if he doesn't race round 1 or 2 but pays membership, then it will remain locked for the season correct?

GSmith

I just paid my membership tonight (June 29) I but wont be able to race until September (taking the monkeys to Europe the end of July). I would like to keep red #7...thanks!

RJRR

Red #46

Wanting to keep my Red #46 (Robin Jurgens). Is there a way to pay online for the EMRA membership or is it mail in only? Or have I lost the window of opportunity since the first 2 rounds are done?

Cheers

yak

I just paid my membership tonight (June 29) I but wont be able to race until September (taking the monkeys to Europe the end of July). I would like to keep red #7...thanks!

Grant

I've marked you down for red 7 again.

Todd

yak

Wanting to keep my Red #46 (Robin Jurgens). Is there a way to pay online for the EMRA membership or is it mail in only? Or have I lost the window of opportunity since the first 2 rounds are done?

Cheers

Sorry Robin but someone else picked up your old number on Monday.