Race Number Reserve List (2015)

yak

Hello racers

Note: returning racers automatically have their 2014 numbers reserved until after Round 1 in 2015.

It is that time again.

If you are new to racing, want to change your number, or have been promoted for 2015 then please post to this thread requesting the number that you would like to reserve.

Please include your real name in your request. Also if you have not raced with the EMRA previously and you do not have a race license with a recognized road racing organization (see the rule book) then you will need to message me the specifics of your racing background and or plans for licensing.

The first thing that you need to do is check the Rider Directory.This will tell you which numbers are already reserved before you submit your request.

Number Changes for 2015

Released Red Numbers Now Available for 2015

Released Black Numbers Now Available for 2015

New Red Number Racers
0 Kelvin Tsui
2 Tosh Gable
Mark Gatchalian
5 Ryan McGowan*
7 Grant Smith
9 David Trofimuk
10 Mark Armstrong
Anthony Neufeld
21 Graham Lynch
John Manchuk
Scott Blair
25 Owen Baba
28 Lucas Gledhill
30 Tim Trofimuk
Keith Lewis
53 Thad Klassen
55 Glen Gregoire
Ken David
Brian Oxtoby
71 Andrew Thomson
88 Wilson Kwan
89 Barry Turlock
90 Edward Blicq*
93 Allan Gannon
Jared Dechert
113 Christina Mitchell
Ryan McGowan*
131 Jay DeLancey
138 Eric Chao
151 Rick Newcombe
Adam Taylor
James Kendrick
Randy Schuler
Darren Cave
Brian Lam
Ryan Boddy

New/Returning Black Number Racers
00 Steve Kozicki
3 Mike Zottmann
4 Lorna Stelmack
10 Ryan Taylor
12 Curtis Lindenbach
13 Trevor Bernhardt
14 Daryl McGavigan
29 Chris Meyer
33 Mike Yurko
35 Shane Fraser
54 Ryan Martin
55 Kent Reeves
90 Shane Caravan
146 Danny Grenier
* License pending

Last edited:

macbayne

just in case i don't make it back from course in time for the first round, red 27, please.

Bayne

yak

just in case i don't make it back from course in time for the first round, red 27, please.

Bayne

Hi Bayne

Can you check back on this one closer to the start of the race season? I'd rather not populate this list with returning racers at this time.

Regards,

Todd

DEFBOY35

Daryl McGavigan would like black 14 please, since Lorna reclaimed 4 before he could get to it! lol

ryder_mack

Im on the rider directory but still under novice, I moved into intermediate during round 5 & 6 of this last season.
Does this mean I still can have my red #38 for next race season in intermediate?

yak

Im on the rider directory but still under novice, I moved into intermediate during round 5 & 6 of this last season.
Does this mean I still can have my red #38 for next race season in intermediate?

Yes Derek, red 38 is still yours.