Race Number Reserve List (2016)

jetfixer15

I do still have the SV and it even has new tires on it! I really wanted to go to Castrol this past year but it didn't happen for various reasons. Living on Vancouver Island and being reliant on the BC Ferries doesn't make travel to Alberta by road easy. Maybe I will just live vicariously through the new #15, lol. Good to see the club is doing well.

Ryno

Hey todd, I will hold onto black 11. I won't be at rounds 1 or 2 but should be at round 3

Colin

yak

No problem Colin.

We'll have the EMRA memberships up for purchase before round 1 so you can make the reservation official.

Cheers

xav12srt

Hi,

#12 red if still available, I will be attending the 2016 race school and competing this year.

Thanks

Xavier Cartron

Nevets

EMRA Executive Member
I am signed up for the race school in May, and plan on racing this summer.

Is it possible to reserve red 95 for my race number?

mach chicken

Hi, I would like #195 red if is available, new to emra, race school this May raced in the 80s with that number, thanks, Joe Upex

Last edited:

yak

Warning!

Hi folks

Please note that I am doing my best to verify the availability of the race numbers, but not all of the numbers used last year appear in the list. At this time of year the registration data base has shifted everyone to "inactive" so I can't easily search the records from 2015.

The bottom line is please don't spend a fortune on your new race numbers.

Regards

Snak

EMRA Executive Member
Hi,

I'm signed up for race school in May. Could I reserve red 76.

Thanks,

Eric Russnak