Race Number Reserve List (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yak

Richard
At this point current racers numbers will be held for the next year, so you are good to go.

Todd

blam

Administrator
Shane, see Todd's post above yours. your current number will be held for the 2017 season as well.

Disco Duc

Can I get red 19 for a one of my new racers Darren Wong please?
As well as renew red 151 for Kyle Allan?
Thanks!!

G.NYUS

Hey Todd, has anyone ever thrown an "X" behind their number? Or is it even allowed?
I would've liked 55 black, but obviously Kent has first dibs and has used the number for longer than I've even been around!
I was just curious, I realize that even with an "X" it might be a bit confusing having two guys on track with very similar numbers.

Thanks Todd

Dave86

Hey Todd, has anyone ever thrown an "X" behind their number? Or is it even allowed?
I would've liked 55 black, but obviously Kent has first dibs and has used the number for longer than I've even been around!
I was just curious, I realize that even with an "X" it might be a bit confusing having two guys on track with very similar numbers.

Thanks Todd
Hey Glen,

The only cases where we've allowed that was when we were running the Western Canadian Championship and had riders coming to race with us for a single round, then it made sense to allow them to run their own number with an X instead of having to temporarily change it.

Like you mentioned, it could cause confusion with manual scoring, and registration is a consideration as well. We're working towards the new registration system which will automate a lot and allow us to move away from manual tracking of numbers. There will be a pool for red numbers and a separate one for black numbers, and when you sign up for your membership and race license you will get the option to pick your preference for your number, and a 2nd and 3rd choice if it's not available from that. That way once everybody has paid up for their membership and race license on the new registration system, new riders will be able to see in real time what numbers are still available to choose. The system is nearly ready to go and I'll be posting up details soon.

DEFBOY35

Andy. If you had your number last year there is no need to reserve for this year. It is held until the first race round.

Zuend. Red 13 is not available. Please check the riders directory as well as the first page of this post to find an available number. As well. Please include your name. And whether you have your license or if you plan to attend race school this coming season.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.