Reasons to Choose SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifter

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, While we were at the bike show on the weekend a number of us were talking about why we should use the SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifter rather than any other brand,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMW201owOUI

Here are the key distinctions that made me decide to take on the World Wide Distribution of the Nextup Quick Shifter,

1) History and Credibility, Nextup up has the patent on the controller box used and has been the defacto go to system for Drag Racing Quick Shifters for over the past 8 years and provides these boxes privately labeled to companies like Orient Express Racing for their kits to these race groups. The Drag Race Booth folks next to us at the show knew all about the Nextup Controller and used it.

Nextup now has Patent Pending status on our bike Quick Shifters,

IMG_4334.jpg

2) it is a solid and sturdy SS Product, weather proof and Priced lower than any other product on the market and comes professionally packed ready to go with Both Left and Right Shift Rods, so that you immediately save the $19.95 to $29.95 charged by other companies to get Rod A or Rod B included, Here you get both Rods Free with the Quick Shifter at $169.95

3) If you decide you would rather have, or like to try reverse shift all you need to do is purchase the Conversion Kit for $49.95 instead of having to purchase opposite Quick Shifter as other manufacturers make you do; And now your Quick Shifter will work on your bike either way,

4) The SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifter is Universal, You do not need to buy for any specific bike, which also means that you can take it from bike to bike with you. It is the most versatile Quick Shifter available and with the use of the $11.95 PC III USB plug in can be used as a direct plug in stand alone Quick Shifter for a total price of $181.90

5) The SV Racing Parts Nextup Quick Shifter will also work on Carbureted bikes when used with the Nextup Controller Box.

NextupQuickShifterandController.jpg

6) When used with the Nextup Controller Box, $189.95, The SV Racing Parts Quick Shifter allows you to set the shift times for you bike for the individual gears without having to go into your Power Commander, and eliminates any risk of disrupting your maps while you are making shift changes,

All this and a High Quality Canadian made Patented product,

Here is the video of the Shifter in action,

Email me Directly at [email protected]

I have everything in stock and ready to ship,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifter and Accessories

:) The SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifter and Accessories are getting some good recognition and praise Stateside, They are currently being installed on Sportbike Track Gear, and Kyle Racing Bikes.

If you run a PC III USB and just want it to be inexpensive and easy, then the Quick Shifter function on the PC III USB needs to be "enabled" before it will work.

This is done by downloading the "PCShiftKillEnable.exe" program and
running it on a PC with the PC III USB connected.

The link to get this file is:

http://www.powercommander.com/downloads/general_downloads/accelerator_pump/PCShiftKillEnable.zip

If you want to be able to control the speed of your full throttle Quick Shift then you will want the custom harness for your injectors and the Nextup Controller Box.

NextupQuickShifterandController.jpg

If your bike demands an ignition module and other tuning to run Quick Shifters with your PC III USB, then the Harness and Nextup Controller Box is a more economical way go,

Let me know whenever you are ready by Emailing me at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifters and Accessories

:) Hi Everyone, Just a Quick Heads Up for everyone using the SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifters this year regarding Power Commander Settings,

It is in the Nextup Quick Shifter instructions but I wanted to remind you that with PC III USB:

With ALL Quick Shifter and the PC III USB:

The Quick Shifter function on the PC III USB needs to be "enabled" before it will work.

This is done by downloading the "PCShiftKillEnable.exe" program and running it on a PC with the PC III USB connected.

The link to get this file is:

http://www.powercommander.com/downloads/general_downloads/accelerator_pump/PCShiftKillEnable.zip

I recommend that you download and save the file first, and then use it to upload to your PC III USB.

Also, Once you get to the 05 - 06 and newer bikes; most 8 Injector Fuel Injected Bikes using Power Commander will require the PC Ignition Module to be installed as well before your Power Commander will allow your bike to function with any Quick Shifter,

This is one of areas where the SV Racing Parts, Nextup Controller Box can provide a powerful way to bypass the Power Commander need for the ignition module and allow you to set each gears Shift time for the kill and delay,

Bikes prior to the 05 - 06 era do not require the ignition module and can use the Nextup Quick Shifter and our PC III USB Connector to go straight to the Power Commander,

Email me Directly at [email protected]

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Update on SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifter, Universal Function

:) There has been some confusion regarding hooking up the SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifters to PC III USB and to Power Commander V systems.

One of the powerful aspects of the patented Nextup Quick Shifter system is that it Works Equally Well on PC III USB and the Power Commander V System. You do not need different Quick Shifter models when you go from one to the other as with the Dyno Jet systems.

Our Nextup Quick Shifters are already wired to work with either Power Commander system so that the life of the Nextup Quick Shifter is much longer. The included installation instructions tell you how to connect the units to both systems.

Every bike that is a 2 to 4 Injector FI system with PC III USB or PC V can have the Nextup Quick Shifter plug directly into the Power Commander and work as plug and play. PC III USB requires the easy download to enable the Quick Shifter Function but that is it.

Down Load and save this file to enable PC III USB to utilize a Quick Shifter,

PC V does not require the download,

8 Injector Bikes using PC III USB need the download and the use of either an ignition module, Or to bypass the PC III USB altogether the use of our SV Racing Parts, Controller Box which will then allow you to set the Kill - Delay Shift time for each gear shift to save you even more time performing your Full Throttle Clutchless Upshifts,

The Cost Comparison on the use of our Nextup Controller Box and Custom Wiring Harness is pretty much the same cost. The advantage to using the Nextup Controller Box is that it can move from any bike to any bike, so you never need to walk away from your investment in real performance.

For all of you Triumph 675 Triple Fans: As of today, we now have the Plug to allow you to use the SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifter and plug it directly into the Triumph 2009 and wiring harnesses.

This Triumph 675 new plug makes it so that any 2009 up Triumph 675 will be able to immediately incorporate a Quick Shifter very affordably without the need to buy a Power Commander or very expensive Triumph Quick Shifter,

Email me Directly for all your Quick Shifter needs at [email protected]

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) The Nextup Quick Shifters are the ticket to Plug and Play with PC III USB or PC V.

Visit us at www.svracingparts.com

Here is an overview of the products and the features,

Features of SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifters and Nextup Controller Boxes,

Nextup Quick Shifter: These patent pending products allow you to use the same Quick Shifter on a Carbureted bike or a Fuel Injected Bike with either PC III USB or PC V which is a valuable and unique feature that gives you the freedom to move it from bike to bike extended the product life and preserving your investment.

The Nextup Quick Shifter is also able to be converted from Push to Pull for Standard or GP Shift Patterns with the optional Conversion kits. Once purchased it will allow you to swap back and forth between Push and Pull with a quick swap of the patented parts.

The Nextup Quick Shifter also includes SS left and right threaded rods to make connecting your Quick Shifter easy. The Instructions show 6 different configurations that you can use to set it up the way you like.

Built out of Durable SS and Waterproofed to keep it working right in all race conditions,

Nextup Controller Box: Robust Construction and Durable Design, The internals are dipped in epoxy to make them water resistant and extend the product life. The Nextup Controller Box has been used in the Drag Racing World for almost 10 years now and is the defacto controller system behind many demanding air shifter systems used by wining race teams and used in the private labeled air shifter systems marketed by companies like Orient Express,

All 8 Injector Systems using PC III USB traditionally require the PC Ignition Module for any Quick Shifter running through it to work. The Nextup Controller Box eliminates the need for the Ignition Module, and are fully transferable from bike to bike, extending your product life and preserving your investment.

The Nextup Controller Box is a fully tunable up-shifter for the Nextup Quick Shifter that enables you to set your delay and kill times individually based on gear position.

The Nextup Controller Box allows your bike to complete Full Throttle Up-shifts Faster and more Smoothly than you ever thought possible.

The Nextup Controller Box's Universal design will work on any motorcycle.

Easy Push Button Setup for track side tuning without the need for Lap Top or Power Commander types of ECU Fuel Control Systems or Ignition Modules.

Nextup Controller Boxes work with Optional Bike Specific Wiring Harnesses that include OEM style connectors for reliable, quick and easy install.

The Nextup Controller Box is the ultimate way to go to get maximum benefit out your Nextup Quick Shifter and be able to set the times on every shift.

Carbureted Bikes and the Nextup Controller Box: All carbureted bikes using a Quick Shifter need to interrupt power at the coils,

The Retail Prices are $169.95 for the Quick Shifter itself and $189.95 for the Nextup Controller Box that is required to operate the Quick Shifter on the Carbureted Bikes for a Retail Total of $359.90 for a complete system for Carbureted Bikes.

The Color Coded Optional Basic Wiring Kit is $39.95 Retail and includes all the requisite connectors and wiring instructions

What permits the Nextup Quick Shifter to operate and set the Kill - Delay Times for each gear is the Nextup Controller Box which also controls the power interrupt at the coils for carbureted bikes allowing for Full Throttle Upshifts.

The wiring for can be done by anyone with moderate experience working with splicing wiring harnesses.

For $39.95 you can order a Basic Color Coded Wiring Kit with connectors and instructions included for Carbureted Bikes that makes it all too simple.

This is the most economical and versatile Quick Shifter System available for carbureted bikes.

Wiring Harnesses:

Basic Wiring Harness: The Basic Wiring Harness includes all the color coded wiring and connectors that you will need to set up your Carbureted Bike with the Nextup Quick Shifter and Controller Box.

For the do it yourself Guy with Fuel Injection the Basic Wiring Kit will provide the basis to splice in and do it yourself; although we recommend ordering the custom harness for your year and model with the correct fuel injector connectors for your bike.

PC II USB Connector: Already own a PC III USB, Connect your Quick Shifter Direct to your PC III USB; You need to Enable all PC III USB to work with any Quick Shifter,

Note*** all 8 Injector Bikes require the PC Ignition Module to work with PC III USB and the PC III USB to be enabled in order for them to work with any Quick Shifter. This is a case where the Nextup Controller Box provides super value, and investment retention by being able to move from bike to bike,

PC V does not require any Connector or Adapter to work with the Nextup Quick Shifter, The Nextup Quick Shifter connects directly to the Power Commander V.

Custom Wiring Harnesses: Pretty much all of the major Japanese Sport Bike, and Triumph 675 2006 up bikes, Plug and Play Custom Wiring Harnesses are in stock and ready to ship. They provide the OEM style connectors to plug directly onto your connectors and your OEM harness then plugs into the custom harness.

This allows all of your bikes functions to operate as normal including your PC III or V Mapping and ECU functions, while the Nextup Quick Shifter and Nextup Controller box manage the milli-second power interruptions at the Fuel Injectors for all Full Throttle Clutchless Upshifts saving you time and putting on the top of the Podium.

Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Report Cards on SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifter are In

:) Hi everyone, The Report Cards on SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifter are In from the racers in Florida and the southern states where Wera and CCS is already well underway.

Racers and Track Day Riders are Loving them, and the Race Shops I have carrying them are reporting that they are easy to install and the most versatile Quick Shifters that they have used yet.

IMG_4334.jpg

Anyone wanting to Run a Quick Shifter this year for the Full Throttle Up-Shift Benefits should really take a hard look at these Patented Canadian Made Quick Shifters and Accessories for your bikes,

Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifter and Accessories

:) Hi Everyone, Just a quick Reminder to all of wanting to run a Quick Shifter this year,

You can run the SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifter through your existing PC III USB for $185 including the left and right SS Shifter Rods and our PC III USB Connector to plug right in,

IMG_4334.jpg

Our Nextup Quick Shifter is the Only Quick Shifter that you can use on both PC III USB and PC V, and it will allow you to swap from Either Standard or GP Shift Pattern later if you need to change, It is Universal to all bikes able to run Quick Shifter.

Any bike with 8 injectors and using PC III USB Must use either a Ignition Module or our Controller Box to Run Any Quick Shifter,

I also have great prices for you if you decide to go the Ignition module route,

Blair

sv-racing-parts

Ducati 1198s on Dyno with SV Racing Parts Quick Shifter

:) Hi Everyone, We held the 8th annual Mid-Life Crises Racing Barbeque and Dyno Day yesterday. Well turned out event as always and this year a special treat for the attendees.

We Live Tested our, brand new as of Friday, Nextup Race Harness for the Ducati with our Nextup Controller Box, and Nextup Quick Shifter to see if we really could get it to work with the Torque and HP Monster 1198.

We connected the Harness, hooked up the Controller Box and Quick Shifter, and set the initial Kill Time at 120 milli-seconds, and the delay at 20 milli-seconds,

We then proceed to reduce delay to 5 milli-seconds to get the shifts super positive and fast, and dialed the Kill time all the way down on successive runs until we got it as low as 60 milli-seconds per shift time at Full Throttle on the Ducati 1198s. That seems to be the setting the Ducati and rider liked best, and it did produce the biggest rider grin with two thumbs up.

The most amazing part was how smooth it all was. There just was no bouncing or hopping on the rear wheel on Full Throttle Up Shifts,

Peoples heads literally spun around to see what was going on when they heard the bike blasting through the gears,

Interestingly enough, I also got a call from a race team I have running the Quick Shifter out of Florida this morning to report on their weekend,

He is running a SuperBike SV650 at the front of the class and reports that he was up-shifting at full lean angle coming out of corners and that the Bike was remaining completely stable with no upsetting of the suspension and with no movement of body position required. He reported that others on the track were coming up and wondering what he was running that allowed him to shift and drive out of the corners like that,

We are learning more about just how well the Nextup Quick Shifters perform and just how incredibly versatile they really are in being able to adapt and utilize the same Quick Shifter on virtually any bike,

We will be there at the track to help you and to show you how to set up and dial in your SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifter,

Let know whenever you are ready, I will be here to make it all work for you,

Blair

sand.man

"Mid-Life crisis racing" ? When I was moving here from BC a few years back I picked up some used and abused race bodywork for a CBR F2 on my way which brandished a sticker that said "Mid-Life crisis racing"

Someone you know?

Still waiting for dirtbike applications Blair! ;)

sv-racing-parts

Nextup Quick Shifters for Carbureted and Fuel Injected Bikes

:) You can count on it. Our guys had 12 CBR F2 - F3 under Pit Tents, pitted together at Mission up to about 3 seasons ago, All Yellow,

When we bring out the Quick Shifters for the SuperMotards you will have to camp out like an apple release to get one they will be so unique,

Our group will be doing some magazine articles later this year on some of the shifter related products being worked on.

In the interim we are working on Shift Rod Based Quick Shifters,

BTW: Anyone out there running the Nemesis ECU Systems will be able to Plug and Play our Nextup Quick Shifter with our Direct Plug in Connector and have it immediately Enable the Nemesis to allow the Full Throttle Quick Shifts just after the end of next week when we do our Test Run with it and the Ducati 1198s,

Once enabled Nemesis will allow you to set the Kill Time, Delay Time, and Timing Retard for your bike and save it in the ECU,

One more Powerful Tool available through the SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifter and Accessory Products,

It all just makes me so excited to get out to the track, I hope a caravan of EMRA Racers come down to Mission for the first three rounds before Stratotech and take advantage of the opportunity to get your bike set up and running right early in the season,

Blair