Returning Racer

Ducbert

Will be back in either July or Aug rounds. Few Q's

Getting checked out to reinstate my race license prior to Race weekend, is it possible?
Reserving race number?

Anyone who does tech, will you be out June 22/23 to give my bike and gear a "pre Tech" to ensure I have everything up to date?

PM if you prefer to do it over cell/text

Thanks in advance.
N

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
Norbert if you come find me on the June 22/23 weekend I can do a tech on your bike and probably even a rider checkout to reinstate your race license.

As far as reserving a race number goes, i believe you need to register an account on MSR, buy your EMRA membership and race license and it will prompt you to pick a number in there. I believe your license purchase has to be approved by Trevor Patrick or Neil Carlson which could take a couple days as they get around to it, but then after its approved you can register for the next race weekend. Obviously that is pending on the rider checkout to reinstate your race license but assuming you don't crash or crash into me and ride like you always did i'm sure it'll be fine to assume a valid race license after June 22/23.

Will you be there both days June 22/23?
Keep in mind, there are ways to volunteer and help with the club to bring the cost of those track days down. if you need more info let me know

blam

Administrator
. I believe your license purchase has to be approved by Trevor Patrick or Neil Carlson which could take a couple days as they get around to it

manual approvals are a thing of the past.
upload_2019-6-12_10-39-14.jpeg

we set it up so they are automatically approved and users can register right away now. neil and trevor will go over the "new regisistrations" when they have time and make sure nothing weird happened.