Round 4 Registration Open

Dave86

I will be away on vacation from August 3-10th, so I would really appreciate it if everybody could make an effort to register ahead of time so I can correct any issues. Credit card transactions will not be processed until August 11th, so there's really no down side to registering early.

- Dave

Please read through all the following instructions carefully to avoid problems during registration.

Visit the following address and log in to your account, if you have not logged into the system before, please email [email protected] with the following information: Your full name, race number, email address, license type (novice, intermediate or expert), and year / make / model of the bike you are going to race.

If you have not selected your race number yet, please check this page and choose a number that is not already in use:

http://emra.ca/index.php?pageid=directory

The first step is to select your race number, then click Next. If it is already highlighted / selected, click the plus sign on your number.

Under Practice, select your bike from the drop down list and click Next
In the Races tab, and click the plus sign below each race you'd like to enter. If you don't see the correct classes listed, or are changing moving from novice to intermediate, just send us an email.

Under Extras, you can choose to purchase a Medical Data Carrier if you do not yet have one for your helmet, also you can choose to rent a transponder if you do not already have a MyLaps motorcycle transponder. Please be aware that we have a small rental pool, so it is advisable to purchase your own if you have not already done so.
If you are renting a transponder, please print and fill out your rental form, and bring it with you to registration:
http://emra.ca/DownloadableForms/2016/2016_EMRA_Transponder_Rental_Agreement.pdf

On the next screen you can review the charges, and choose to pay by credit card, or pay at the track.

If you have already paid for your membership and / or race license fee and the system tries to charge you for it again, or run into any other issues during the registration process just send me an email to [email protected] and I'll sort it out.

Standard fees are as follows:

EMRA Membership $40
EMRA Race License Fee $60
Practice $150
Novice Races $120
First Race $110
Additional Races $30 Each
Medical Data Carrier $5
Weekend Transponder Rental $50

Online registration will close August 10th @ 11PM

Dave86

Just over a week left to register for round 4, online registration closes August 10th at 11PM!