Safety Castrol racetrack

Jefferson

EMRA Executive Member
Was unable to reply in the meeting minutes thread. But two things

1st. Thank you jeff for getting the minutes up.
2. Is there more information on the turn 9 structure? Sorry if I had missed it somewhere else. Would I be correct in thinking that it would be to improve the ability of the corner workers in that section of track to be able to see corner 7 etc?

Thank you again

No problem Shane, we've had a lot of "balls in the air", but this meeting had some solid information/answers so i made sure to get it up asap.

The turn 9 structure would be an EMRA purchase, but its built so we could disassemble it and use it at another track/location if required. It will simply be another club asset, like the air fence and corner worker stations, etc. Its basically an 8' corner workers tower allowing full view of the entire back section. It would improve logistics, useful communication, and therefore safety.

-Jeff

2quickrides

EMRA Executive Member
Honda started by making piston rings, what was Yamaha’s specialty? That’s right, keep riding your organ.

electrobiker86

Its true, it would be VIP viewing for the back end of the track. What we really need is a big fancy camera mounted on it, streaming to a big screen somewhere visible from the stands!

I have PoE HD cameras, someone else would have to know how to stream it out though.