SV Racing Parts, Knox Back Protectors, Chest Protectors, Padded Shorts, Shipped Free

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone; We talked about this at the end of the Race Season, and now I am able to offer the SV Racing Parts, Knox Body Armor, Back Protectors, Chest Protectors, and Padded Shorts, Shipped Free to your door, anywhere in western Canada for all of us at EMRA.

Knox is looking for me to place a bulk order for us to qualify for this deal, and I have been waiting while the Canadian Dollar has swung to my fellow EMRA members and riders benefit to launch the offer,

Here is how it is going to work: The prices I post here will be my PayPal invoice price, which is in US dollars, as I pay for the Knox Body Armor in US currency.

The price will include importing into Canada for you, and free shipping to your door all in pricing. No extra costs, saving you all normal shipping costs, border fees and brokerage cost, and your local value added additional costs.

I need you to email me with the Knox Body Armor items you want, I will PayPal invoice you for the items you want, and they will be shipped to your door,

Please understand that this means that for the most part, the sooner we all commit, the sooner the items will all arrive, so please understand that emailing me with requests for the parts with very short immediate need time fuses will cost additional shipping. I will bring the Body Armor in as the committments come in.

All the Knox Body Armor meets the EU standards for race in Europe, which by and large exceed the US and Canadian standards,

So here we go:

Knox Contour Back Protector, The Best, covers the tail bone, has waist and shoulder straps, Small 5'8" and under, Large for 5'9 and taller, $225 all in,

Knox Aegis Ladies Back Protector, Completely Breathable Air Venting System for maximum air flow, Order 5 or 6 Plate style for length, Adjustable Kidney Protection system, adjustable Waist Band and Shoulder Straps. No Tail Bone Section; We recommend using Knox Padded Race Shorts with these, $138.95

Knox Warrior BC9, for SuperMoto, compatible with a neck brace, Front and rear protection, no tail bone protector, we recommend using Knox Padded Race Shorts with these, 3 part shoulder system to provide range of motion,
Comes in Small-medium or Large, $299.99

The Knox Contour and the Ladies Aegis, are both completely compatible with the Knox Chest Protector. Juan got one after his get off incident last year, I saw it and got mine right away. One look and I was convinced that it would have completely saved me what I thought would be weeks, and turned into months of serious discomfort after my flying forward landing at Stratotech in July,

The Knox Chest Protector clips right into the Knox Back Protectors keeps your ribs protected from the impact. Small or Large Size, $60 Shipped to your door,

Knox Multi Sport Armored Shorts, Top of the Line, Breathable Airtex Mesh and Wicking Stretch Polyester with Maximum CE Protection and Coverage for Hips Thighs, and Coccyx, (Tail Bone) Pads removable for washing, Order by Even Number Waist size from 28, (X-small), to 38, (XX-large). $140 Shipped,

Knox Cross Armored Shorts, Low Profile Armored Shorts, feature elastic waist band, and Rotating Hip and Thigh Protector and Coccyx, (Tail bone), Protection,
Breathable Stretch Mesh, Pads removable for washing, Order by Even Number Waist size from 28, (X-small), to 38, (XX-large). $120 Shipped,

The Main Purpose of the Padded Race Shorts, is to protect your Vulnerable Hips and Thighs from repetitive injuries and bruising. Once again, Juan has a set of the Padded Shorts, and when Ev and I saw them at the end of last season, we said these are what we need, and I said I would set up the group buy.

Knox is one of the very best companies anywhere producing quality body armor for Motorcycle racing, Let me know if you have any questions on how the Group Buy works, or how to tell what size you need,

Email me at [email protected] whenever you are ready, let me know whenever you are ready, I will PayPal invoice you for the parts you want, and get you looked after right away,

Here is a link to go to and view the reviews and the other Knox Body Armor that you may be interested in. if you want any other Knox Body Armor Products, just let me know, I will look after you for those parts as well under the same Group Buy.
http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Page.bok?template=Body+Armor+and+Protectors

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) For those members who have signed up and ordered SV Racing Parts, Knox Back Protectors, Chest Protectors, Padded Shorts, Shipped Free on the Group buy, They are on their way to me now,

Anyone else looking for the Knox Protective Gear, let me know, the next order will be going in right away,

These are great all in prices, for really great gear,

Blair

racer51

2010 protective gear buy

Hi, Blair.

I'm in for the next buy on some of the padded shorts.

Rick

sv-racing-parts

Padded Race Shorts here in Stock

Hi, Blair.

I'm in for the next buy on some of the padded shorts.

Rick

:) Hi Rick, and Everyone, I have the Padded Race Shorts, the Chest Protectors, and the high quality Knox Contour Back Protectors in stock and ready to ship,

Email me directly at [email protected] with a contact phone number and I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

racer51

Just makin' sure

These are the special motorcycle racing version that have an extra large genital area and a leak proof butt seal...with built in deodorizer...right?

sv-racing-parts

Knox Back Protectors, Chest Protectors, Padded Shorts, Shipped Free

:) Hi Everyone, here is a bump to remind everyone that I have the Knox Back Protectors in stock and ready to ship up to you, The prices are in the first posts, they are excellent,

Anyone looking for a quality Back Protector, Chest Protector, or Padded Race Shorts, I have it all here for you,

Email me directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone; We talked about this at the end of the Race Season, and now I am able to offer the SV Racing Parts, Knox Body Armor, Back Protectors, Chest Protectors, and Padded Shorts, for all of us at EMRA.

The Knox Protective Body Armour is in stock with me and ready to ship now; The Canadian Dollar has swung to my fellow EMRA members and riders benefit,

Here is how it works: The prices I post here will be my PayPal invoice price, which is in US dollars, as I pay for the Knox Body Armor in US currency.

The price will include importing into Canada for you, all in pricing. No extra costs, saving you all normal shipping costs, border fees and brokerage cost, and your local value added additional costs.

I need you to email me with the Knox Body Armor items you want, I will PayPal invoice you for the items you want, and they will be shipped to your door,

All the Knox Body Armor meets the EU standards for race in Europe, which exceeds the US and Canadian standards,

So here we go:

Knox Contour Back Protector, The Best, covers the tail bone, has waist and shoulder straps, Small 5'8" and under, Large for 5'9 and taller, $225 all in,

Knox Aegis Ladies Back Protector, Completely Breathable Air Venting System for maximum air flow, Order 5 or 6 Plate style for length, Adjustable Kidney Protection system, adjustable Waist Band and Shoulder Straps. No Tail Bone Section; We recommend using Knox Padded Race Shorts with these, $138.95

Knox Warrior BC9, for SuperMoto, compatible with a neck brace, Front and rear protection, no tail bone protector, we recommend using Knox Padded Race Shorts with these, 3 part shoulder system to provide range of motion,
Comes in Small-medium or Large, $299.99

The Knox Contour and the Ladies Aegis, are both completely compatible with the Knox Chest Protector. Juan got one after his get off incident last year, I saw it and got mine right away. One look and I was convinced that it would have completely saved me what I thought would be weeks, and turned into months of serious discomfort after my flying forward landing at Stratotech in July,

The Knox Chest Protector clips right into the Knox Back Protectors keeps your ribs protected from the impact. Small or Large Size, $60 Shipped to your door,

Knox Cross Armored Shorts, Low Profile Armored Shorts, feature elastic waist band, and Rotating Hip and Thigh Protector and Coccyx, (Tail bone), Protection,
Breathable Stretch Mesh, Pads removable for washing, Order by Even Number Waist size from 28, (X-small), to 38, (XX-large). $120 Shipped,

The Main Purpose of the Padded Race Shorts, is to protect your Vulnerable Hips and Thighs from repetitive injuries and bruising. Once again, Juan has a set of the Padded Shorts, and when Ev and I saw them at the end of last season, we said these are what we need, and I said I would set up the group buy.

Knox is one of the very best companies anywhere producing quality body armor for Motorcycle racing, Let me know if you have any questions on how the Group Buy works, or how to tell what size you need,

Email me at [email protected] whenever you are ready, let me know whenever you are ready, I will PayPal invoice you for the parts you want, and get you looked after right away,

Here is a link to go to and view the reviews and the other Knox Body Armor that you may be interested in. if you want any other Knox Body Armor Products, just let me know, I will look after you for those parts as well under the same Group Buy.
http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Page.bok?template=Body+Armor+and+Protectors

Blair

Juan42

Just a bit of a safety plug here... this is good stuff, the back protector and shorts are super comfy and lightweight...you really don't even notice you have them on. Race season is just around the corner...if you're light on protective armour for the upcoming season, now's the time to get set up. It's money well spent for sure.;)

sv-racing-parts

:) Thanks Juan, This are great pieces of Body Armour, and the price these in stock pieces are going for to you in Edmonton right now are a superb value.

As an aside I now have the Knox Handroid Gloves available,
knoxhandroid.jpg

Unbelievable hand dexterity, movement, and external protective armour,

Let me know if there is any interest anyone and I will some if for us; I showed them at the SuperMoto Event today and people could not believe how easy they were to put on and comfortable to wear with armour protection that is like nothing I have ever seen,

Blair

Juan42

Hey Blair,
Those gloves look pretty wicked, kind of cyborg like. Do they come with a free cyclops eye that I can wear on my forehead? About how much will they be? I may be interested in a pair for street use since they look so darn neat.:D
Juan

sv-racing-parts

Knox Handroid Gloves, From SV Racing Parts,

:) Hi The Handroid Gloves are available in Black, Blue, Red, and White, Basically color Choices that look like the
knoxhandroid.jpg
in your color Selection,

They are $249.95 all in and $10 Flat Rate Shipping to anywhere in western Canada,

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will PayPal you for the parts you want, and get you looked after right away,

I have an order going in very soon,

Blair

Last edited:

nac.00

EMRA Executive Member
Staff member
Bought a back and chest protector last month. Those back protectors are amazing....very light weight. When they are under your suit it folds right under your tail bone is is really comfortable. Had a friend do a good round of boxing on my back with it on....That's great stuff Blair. Thanks
Those gloves also look quite intense.
Neil

sv-racing-parts

SV Racing Parts, Knox Back Protectors, Chest Protectors, Padded Shorts for Round One

:) Hi Everyone, I will be stocked up with Knox Back Protectors, Knox Padded Race Shorts, and Knox Chest Protectors for Round One at Stratotech,

I will be there Friday Night, so spread the good word and I will anyone who needs it looked after,

Also lots of Pit Bull Stands and all the other Great Stuff that I bring to the track for you,

See you soon,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

SV Racing Parts, Knox Back Protectors, Chest Protectors, Padded Shorts

:) Hi Everyone, I will be stocked up with Knox Back Protectors, Knox Padded Race Shorts, and Knox Chest Protectors for Round Two at Stratotech,

Email me directly at [email protected]

knoxcontourbackProtector.jpg

knoxchestprotector.jpg

knox_cross_shorts400b.jpg

I will be there Friday afternoon, so spread the good word and I will look after anyone who needs it looked after,

Also lots of Pit Bull Stands and all the other Great Stuff that I bring to the track for you, Including Brembo Master Cylinders, and Accossato for you as well,

Let me know I can ship to you right away as well,

See you soon,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Just a quick reminder that the Knox Back Protectors, Chest Protectors, and Padded Race Shorts, are in stock and ready to ship for anyone looking for quality body armour protection,

Just email me directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

sv-racing-parts

Knox Back Protectors, Chest Protectors, Padded Shorts

:) Hi Everyone, I will be stocked up with Knox Back Protectors, Knox Padded Race Shorts, and Knox Chest Protectors for Round Five at Stratotech,

Email me directly at [email protected] and I will have your Knox Body Armour ready for you to pick up,

knoxcontourbackProtector.jpg

knoxchestprotector.jpg

knox_cross_shorts400b.jpg

I will be there Friday afternoon, so spread the good word and I will get everyone looked after,

Also lots of Pit Bull Stands and all the other Great Stuff that I bring to the track for you, Including Brembo RCS Master Cylinders, and the Brembo 19 X 18 Race Master Cylinder as well,

If you need anything sooner, Let me know I can ship to you right away as well,

See you all soon,

Blair

Last edited:

nac.00

EMRA Executive Member
Staff member
I can vouch for these back protectors, they are amazing. They cover right down to my tail bone.
They are great stuff, ythe best back protector out there in my opinion.

sv-racing-parts

:) The Knox Body Armour, Contour Back Protectors, Padded Chest Protectors, Padded Race Shorts, will Ship for Free up until Christmas,

This will also apply to the Knox Handroid Gloves,

I have all sizes in stock in the Black Color,

Email me Directly at [email protected]

Blair

sv-racing-parts

SV Racing Parts, Knox Back Protectors

:) Hi Everyone, All the Knox Padded Race Shorts we had in stock and all the Chest protectors are now sold out,

I do have several of both sizes of the Knox Contour Back Protectors in stock and ready to ship,

Let me know at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Anyone that has used these world class Top Line Back Protectors will tell you that they are comfortable and work really well,

At $225 all in for EMRA members they are a great value for Racers and Track Day Riders,

Check them out at www.svracingparts.com

Blair