SV Racing Parts, Knox Back Protectors, Chest Protectors, Padded Shorts, Shipped Free

Hello Blair,
Looking for a chest protector, the one that works/connects to the old knox back protector, see pic. I have the one on the left. From the pics you posted up it all looks good, just double checking. Thanks in advance.

knoxbackprotector.jpg

sv-racing-parts

SV Racing Parts, Knox Back Protectors, Chest Protectors, Padded Shorts

:) Hi Matt, Thanks, It was a pleasure getting the Knox Armour up to you,

In fact several members have recently had me ship them Knox Armour,

I have the Knox Handroid Gloves in Black in stock and ready to ship, $250

Knox Contour Back Protectors in stock and ready to ship, $225

Knox Chest Protectors, $60

Knox Padded Race Shorts, $120

This year we have to charge $10 Flat Rate Shipping to your door,

Anyone looking for Super Comfortable, Premium Quality Body Armour can Email me Directly at [email protected]

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

SV Racing Parts, Knox Back Protectors, Chest Protectors, Padded Shorts

:) Hi Everyone, I have a few of the superb Knox Back Protectors and one of all the sizes of the terrific Knox Handroid Gloves left in Stock and ready to ship to my fellow EMRA members.

The Knox Armour is as good as it gets for top quality protective gear. Don't fall into the cheap is good enough trap, if you come off your bike you want to get up and walk away. Back Protectors are mandatory for a good reason.

The Knox Padded Race Shorts, and Knox Chest Protectors are in stock at the distributors and I will bring them in for you as you request them at the same prices as Sport Bike Track Gear, the North and South American Distributors. I am looking after the Pacific Northwest and Canada for them.

Email me directly at [email protected] and I will have your Knox Body Armour in and ready for you right away,

knoxcontourbackProtector.jpg

knoxchestprotector.jpg

knox_cross_shorts400b.jpg

BlackKnoxHandroid.jpg

Visit me at www.svracingparts.com view a sample of all the great products and then Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will make sure everything is correct and get you looked after right away,

I also have lots of Pit Bull Stands and all the other Great Parts that I bring to the track for you, Including Brembo RCS Master Cylinders, and the Brembo 19 X 18 Race Master Cylinder as well as Galfer SS Lines, Race Brake Pads, and Super Deals on Chain and Sprocket Combinations,

Whenever you need anything, Let me know, I can ship to you right away and get you a great deal on the best parts,

See you all soon,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Last of the In Stock Knox Products,

:) Hi Everyone, I still have a few of the superb Knox Contour Back Protectors and one of all the sizes of the terrific Knox Handroid Gloves left in Stock and ready to ship to my fellow EMRA members.

Email me, I will ship these items to your door.

These really are the best of the best.

The Knox Armour is as good as it gets for top quality protective gear. Don't fall into the cheap is good enough trap, if you come off your bike you want to get up and walk away. Back Protectors are mandatory for a good reason.

The Knox Padded Race Shorts, and Knox Chest Protectors are in stock at the distributors and I will bring them in for you as you request them at the same prices as Sport Bike Track Gear, the North and South American Distributors. I am looking after the Pacific Northwest and Canada for them.

Email me directly at [email protected] and I will have your Knox Body Armour in and ready for you right away,

knoxcontourbackProtector.jpg

knoxchestprotector.jpg

knox_cross_shorts400b.jpg

BlackKnoxHandroid.jpg

Visit me at www.svracingparts.com and view a sample of all the great products and then Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will make sure everything is correct and get you looked after right away,

I also have lots of Pit Bull Stands and all the other Great Parts that I bring to the track for you, Including Brembo RCS 19 X 18 -20 Master Cylinders, and the Brembo 19 X 18 Race Master Cylinder as well as Galfer SS Lines, Race Brake Pads, and Super Deals on Chain and Sprocket Combinations,

Whenever you need anything, Let me know, I can ship to you right away and get you a great deal on the best parts,

See you all soon,

Blair

Last edited: