SV Racing Parts, new Quick Shifter being released now

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I am bringing out a line of Patent Pending Quick Shifters and associated accessory products. I am the Authorized North American and International Market Distributor.

The Nextup Quick Shifters are Engineered and Manufactured here in Canada. I will be posting up a Dyno Video that we shot last weekend very soon. These are a High Quality Affordable Quick Shifter for most everyone including those running carbureted bikes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMW201owOUI

Here is the description from one of the Quick Shifter selections to give you an idea or what is available. My new web site address is www.svracingparts.com

IMG_4334.jpg

NextupQuickShifterandController.jpg

Distributed by SV Racing Parts, and Featuring Stainless Steel Construction, Full Hex-Head Wrench Flats, and Waterproof Internals the Patent Pending Nextup Quick Shifter is built to handle the toughest race track conditions and provide you with great value.

Combined with the Nextup Controller Box, the Nextup Quick Shifter is a powerful tool at an affordable price.

The Nextup Controller Box Allows you to Set your Shift Times for Full Throttle Up Shifts to get you up to speed faster and bring your lap times down immediately.

Super Value for a complete solution to mounting and utilizing Quick Shifter Technology on your carbureted bikes; this price includes both the Nextup Quick Shifter and the Nextup Controller Box.

Basic Wiring Kit or Specific Plug and Play Harness is also available from the drop down boxes in product selection to make installation easy with the wiring items you will want.

Initially Setup for Push or Pull Action based on your Bike Setup; The Patent Pending Conversion Kit available allow you to change the Nextup Quick Shifter from either Push or Pull to the opposite shift pattern without having to buy a new Quick Shifter.

The Nextup Quick Shifter Kits includes a stainless steel rod kit that can be used to Mount the Nextup Quick Shifter in one of six different ways, making it the most versatile Quick Shifter on the market.

Designed to Simply Work Right with your Bike and Built with Sturdy Stainless Steel Construction the Nextup Quick Shifter is the Ideal Go Fast Part to bring down your lap times right now.

The Nextup Quick Shifters are Not Bike Specific so you can move them from bike to bike, including if you go from Carbureted to a Fuel Injected bike later.

In this case all you will need to get is your bike models FI Harness from me to fully utilize the Nextup Quick Shifter and Nextup Controller Box potential,

SV Racing Parts has Kits in stock for most all Carbureted and Fuel Injected Japanese bikes and others including the Daytona 675. Ducati Models Coming Very, Very, Soon.

Fuel Injected Models using PC III can plug right in with a low cost, available adapter plug, while PC V Models can wire directly into the PC with no adapter required.

Our unique Bike Specific FI Harnesses and Controller Box Add On Features take Nextup to the Next Level of Riding Performance. These items available separately.

Choose push or pull for your Nextup Quick Shifter from the drop down on the product pages.

I currently have models for all the main Japanese bike, Daytona 675, and will have the Ducati 1098/1198 both with Nemisis and OEM ECU along with the 848 in the next few weeks. The Ducati bikes are coming in next week for harness fitting and testing,

Email me Directly at [email protected] or check it out on the new web site at www.svracingparts.com

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will get you looked after right away,

The Nextup Quick Shifters start at $169.95 The best value in the Quick Shifter in the market,

Anyone in Drag racing will probably recognize the Shiftfx Nextup Controler as the same as what is being distributed to companies like Orient Express and sold with their private label Air Shifter Kits for the past number of years. This is part of the racing technology and winning Quick Shifter experience we are bringing with these new Nextup Quick Shifters and integrating with our proven techonogy Controller Boxes.

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Norm, We just set up one of our SV Racing Parts Quick Shifters for a fast guy buddy with a Daytona 675 today who was blown away with how incredibly fast these babies shift through all the gears at full throttle,

The beauty of them is that you can completely bypass the need to go into your Power Commander with a Lap Top if you want, by using our Nextup Controller Box.

Watch for the shifting videos I will be posting up showing it in action comparing clutch or backing off the throttle when you up shift and up shifting with Full Throttle Shifting,

Another aspect is that you do not need to shift either your body position or come up out of your tuck to blow through all the gears at full Throttle,

What this means is that the suspension and your riding position are not being upset every time you shift; That has got to help with control and lap times alone,

Ask me if I am excited about getting back on my bike for the upcoming season with my Quick Shifter dialed in to go,

One of the other things to keep in mind is that the SV Racing Parts Nextup Quick Shifter will allow you to independently set the shift speed of every gear individually if your bike has a gear position sensor built in, which is not uncommon with current bikes;

That means the kill and delay might be say 60 - 70 milli-seconds from 1 - 2, 50 milli-seconds 2 -3 and 40 milli-seconds from 4 - 5 - 6. All at full throttle for example,

See you soon,

Blair

Last edited:

JDS

Sounds like a nice set-up. And, the price is right. If I didnt have QS on my bike now, I would be buying this.

sv-racing-parts

:) The funny part is that I did not know that they were not allowed in all classes. Obviously with some spec class exceptions of course,

All that these Quick Shifters can do is make what you already love doing even more fun. For those that wonder the Quick Shifter properly set up is actually easier on your transmission than racing without one.

Vote Yes everyone, you don't want old guys in Senior Open and the Stars in SuperBike to be the only ones having all the fun,

BTW: Jon I plan on being in Edmonton for at least part of the Bike Show and I am happy to put in a shift for our club at the booth,

Let me know at [email protected] and I will co-ordinate the times with you or whoever is organizing the schedule this year,

Blair

Enjoy the ride, and best regards

Last edited:

YZF1000jon

I will throw your name in the list, Thanks Blair. There is another post for the bike show and will soon have a schedule up.

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, here is link to our dyno comparison of Clutch Shifting and Full Throttle Quick Shifting with the SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifter being released now,

Click on the link to view, The Carbureted SV650 saved 0.3 Seconds per shift sequence so it is easy to see how several seconds a lap with the quick shifter,

Go to my web site at www.svracingparts.com to order or Email me at [email protected] and I will PayPal invoice you Directly for them,

Blair

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, Our Patent Pending Quick Shifters are the best priced Quick Shifters that you can buy on the market today, and especially considering the versatility of the units.

Check it all out at www.svracingparts.com and then Email me Directly at [email protected] with any questions on how to set them up for your bikes,

0.3 secs per shift sequence time savings per gear shift sequence is a huge bonus,

Be sure to vote in favor of Quick Shifters on the Club vote going on right now,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Hi, SuperMotard and Dirt Bike style Quick Shifters will be the next iteration coming out from me,

I will post up sometime in 2011 when I am ready to release them,

Watch for the news,

Blair