SV Racing Parts, Self Adhesive Heat Shield for Fairing, etc.

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, the New SV Racing Parts High Quality Adhesive Heat Shields are here now and Shipping out to you Today;

Great for Race Exhausts where your pipes can come close to the lower body work fairings,

Size; Sold and Shipped in Pre-Cut Self Adhesive Sections of 25cm x 50cm

$25.95 Shipped Free to your door anywhere in Canada. Email me Directly at [email protected] No PM Please.

HeatShieldLowerFairing25x50_zps9a6d9922.jpg

Sold and Shipped in Pre-Cut Self Adhesive Sections of 25cm x 50cm
HeatShield25x5013_zps6cefd60c.jpg

Our High Quality Adhesive heat shield material can withstand heat up to 400 degrees Celsius

HeatSheild25x50Size_zpsd0212b2c.jpg

These are excellent parts that will serve you well.

Visit me anytime at www.svracingparts.com

For motorcycles our Heat Shield is most often used to protect your fairings from being melted by hot exhaust, or keeping your seat cooler for bikes with Under Tail Exhausts (ie. Ducati 848 - 1098 - 1198, CBR600RR, CBR1000RR, Kawasaki ZX-6R etc.

HeatShieldontailsection_zpsb6d0b6a5.jpg

Can be used to keep the exhaust heat away from the Electronic Parts on your bike or any other vehicle to Protect them from Heat Damage.

For use on cars and trucks, it keeps the engine heat out of the driver cabin: Stick the Self Adhesive Heat Shield to the firewall of the engine compartment.

Prevent exhaust tips from burning fairings rear bumpers, or anywhere there is excessive heat on any vehicle.

Also Acts as Sound Damper on fairing or body work panels where sound noise decibel restrictions are tough to meet,

Super Easy installation; Simply clean the surface of the part you want to stick or adhere the Heat Shield onto. Then peel the backing off and stick as you apply the Heat Shield.

HeatShieldSticky_zps79921133.jpg

Heat Shield Sections can be precut before applying (recommended), or applied first, then trimmed to size in place,

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, the New SV Racing Parts High Quality Adhesive Heat Shields are here now and Shipping out to you Today;

Great for Race Exhausts where your pipes can come close to the lower body work fairings,

$25.95 Shipped Free to your door anywhere in Canada. Email me Directly at [email protected] No PM Please.

Our High Quality Adhesive heat shield material can withstand heat up to 400 degrees Celsius

For motorcycles our Heat Shield is most often used to protect your fairings from being melted by hot exhaust, or keeping your seat cooler for bikes with Under Tail Exhausts (ie. Ducati 848 - 1098 - 1198, CBR600RR, CBR1000RR, Kawasaki ZX-6R etc.

Can be used to keep the exhaust heat away from the Electronic Parts on your bike or any other vehicle to Protect them from Heat Damage.

For use on cars and trucks, it keeps the engine heat out of the driver cabin: Stick the Self Adhesive Heat Shield to the firewall of the engine compartment.

Prevent exhaust tips from burning fairings rear bumpers, or anywhere there is excessive heat on any vehicle.

Also Acts as Sound Damper on fairing or body work panels where sound noise decibel restrictions are tough to meet,

Super Easy installation; Simply clean the surface of the part you want to stick or adhere the Heat Shield onto. Then peel the backing off and stick as you apply the Heat Shield.

Heat Shield Sections can be precut before applying (recommended), or applied first, then trimmed to size in place,

sv-racing-parts

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
Do you have the thin sheeting? This stuff peels back very easily, then rocks get under and it gets worse and worse. I used the same stuff last year, I wasn't big on the application. It's better suited for car stuff IMO.

sv-racing-parts

Racing Parts, Self Adhesive Heat Shield for Fairing, etc.

:) Hi, You must have gotten the product you used from someone else last year,

The Heat Shield I ship is good to 400 Celsius and we have not had any reports of any adhesion issues,

This is the only Heat Shield we are stocking and shipping this year,

In stock and ready to ship today,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
:) what is the actual thickness you are looking for?

Best regards,
Blair

The stuff I was looking for was this thin stuff it's basically like tin foil. Has a very high heat rating. Something like 1200°F or 650°C and it works fantastic. I used it on my first go.

It's all good though thanks anyways, Blair. I found out JB's Power Center and Mopac carry the stuff here locally.

sv-racing-parts

The stuff I was looking for was this thin stuff it's basically like tin foil. Has a very high heat rating. Something like 1200°F or 650°C and it works fantastic. I used it on my first go.

It's all good though thanks anyways, Blair. I found out JB's Power Center and Mopac carry the stuff here locally.

:) Hi Jon,The melting point of Aluminum is 660 C or 1220 F so anything 400 Celcius or north of that number is really good stuff.

MoPac is local for me as well so I will take a look at the thin style they carry.

I have always had great luck the Heat Shield I currently stock but I am always looking for and open to improvements,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

sv-racing-parts