Tech air interest

Would you purchase a tech air vest

• Yes I enjoy my collar bones.

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • No. I’m not 40 and still feel I’m made of rubber.

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

Snak

EMRA Executive Member
Just a heads up, the tech air race is backordered indefinitely. I have had one on order for a year that I bought on really good sale. According to the shop I purchased through there isn't even a timeline to supply them.

DEFBOY35

Just a heads up, the tech air race is backordered indefinitely. I have had one on order for a year that I bought on really good sale. According to the shop I purchased through there isn't even a timeline to supply them.
Was that through that 613 sale last year?

Bergy

The tech air race vest yes. And yes. It does have a built in back protector as part of the vest.

I'm looking to get a vest (size large) this winter but I'm wondering if Alpinestars is even going to keep producing the Tech-Air Race? I know the Tech-Air 5 now has a race setting and it seems like Alpinestars is only selling their newer suits with Tech-Air 5 compatibility at this point. I'm wondering if it's just production issues or are they discontinuing the Tech-Air Race for the Tech-Air 5 or something newer this coming year -- I've heard some possible rumors but not sure?

I don't want to start rumors but maybe a vendor knows if the current Tech-Air Race line is being discontinued? The current new suits saying only Tech-Air 5 compatibility is a little suspicious though.

DEFBOY35

I'm a medium if it stretches or a large if it doesn't. I would prefer black. Is there a ladies option?
No womens specific vest. Check the sizing chart link I posted and go from there. They are all the same color.

DEFBOY35

Definately interested, the discount at strawberry will pay for it in no time.

Have to say, without Forcefield gear under my leathers, and Handroid gloves; i very much doubt I would still be able to ride. Without good gear there is no point in spending money making a faster bike.
If interested get your sizing in asap!!

DEFBOY35

Ok. She is looking into the availability for us
I had 4xl, 4l and 4m so far. If you haven’t posted which size yet here do so asap. Should have pricing soon and with limited availability it’s going to probably be a first come first serve type scenario.

DEFBOY35

Ok. So as expected. Availability is as follows…
Xl are available currently. Large and medium are expected in March. Not a huge margin on these to work with. Probably best to shoot me a message here for the pricing.