Turn-Key Racing Package - 2009 GSXR-600

mnorton

Click on this link first. All information is located here.
https://sway.office.com/46yvpsnWky84ohBQ

After 20+ years of racing I’ve decided to retire from this great sport/lifestyle and try some new things. I’m selling everything as a complete race ready package. Motorcycle racing is a difficult sport to get into and be successful at. There is so much to know, understand, acquire, maintain, etc. that many people simply cannot make a go of it, even though they have the desire to do so. I don’t want that to happen for the person who buys my bike; I want them to have all the tools they need to be safe and to be successful at this great sport.

The bike is a very reliable, well sorted - complete package. It allowed me to get into the high 1.22's at Castro Raceway with only it's owner's skills and old age as a limiting factor :D!

If a current/future EMRA racer buys the package, I will spend a weekend with them at Castrol Raceway going through all aspects of the package: setup, practice day, race day and tear down. There is no sense making this type of investment and not knowing what to do with it.

I have gone through the bike end-to-end to make sure it’s 100% ready for the race school or Round 1 whichever comes first.

Serious inquiries can occur by calling/texting 403-715-5399 or via email [email protected]

$9500 O.B.O.

Last edited:

mnorton

The bike and accessories are sold.

The trailer and leathers/rider gear are still available.

I'll get some pics and pricing up right away.