Unloading and long loading ramps

Jason Henton

Well, yet again, I am last minute trying to figure out how to load\unload my bike at the track. I can get my bike into the truck at home, but no idea how to get it out at the track. I had some suggestions about using a possible bank/ditch at the track, but never made it there last time to figure out if this will work. I would ideally use the toy hauler that I just purchased, but it has a broken leaf spring (yes, it is brand new :mad:) Does anyone know of where I can buy some 10' loading ramps? Ideally ones that would fold to fit in a shortbed pickup? Alternatively, does anyone have some that I can borrow at the track? I would really hate to get all the way there and not be able to unload!

Jason Henton

You are welcome to borrow mine. I'm normally at the track around 8am.

Thanks Steve! Are they a longer ramp? I have difficulty with a 7' ramp, and am considering different ideas as to how to unload. Even thought about driving the front wheels up on some blocks. My trucks not big, but it sits around 44" at the tailgate.

Blaknwite

Thank you, I had heard there was a spot like this, however with the way my luck and the weather has been.. Well, lets just say I like to have a backup plan!

Just ask for help/ramp. We'll get it off the truck (225). Worst case drop the belly pan, needs to be off for tech regardless.