Updated 2010 Pirelli Contingency & Trackside Support Info

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know I have posted the new 2010 Pirelli contingency CASH payouts in the contingency section.

I also want to let everyone know that I have received 200 tires to get us through the first couple events, but cannot be 100% sure I have the right tires for everyone. If you could please email me and let me know what you ride and your tire preference, I will try to ensure I have it on the truck when I come to Edmonton for the first event. I plan on doing one last order at the end of this week - April 16th, so please send me an email.

At this point in time I'm planning on being at Stratotech mid afternoon on the Friday of the first race weekend, just to make sure I can get all your race tires mounted in plenty of time for the first practice session of the season....:)!

Trackside Tire Service Info & Pricing:

- Technical ssistance with tires/bike set-up/whatever it takes to get the optimum use from your Pirelli tires.
  • FREE for those that purchase new Pirelli race/track day tires at the track!
  • FREE for those that run Pirelli Tires at the track, new or used!
  • For those running on competitors rubber :eek:, you need to work on your negotiating skills :rolleyes:!
- Mounting and balancing at the track.
  • FREE for those that prepurchase tires through Accelerationracing.com. (we will label & bring prepurchase tires to the event to be ready for mounting Friday evening at the latest)
  • $10 per wheel for those that purchase new Pirelli race/trackday tires at the track.
  • $15 per wheel for all used Pirelli & other brands of tires mounted at the track.
We are currently experiencing a few technical difficulties with our website at the moment, so if you would like to prepurchase tires, I ask that you contact me via email and we can make this happen. I appologize for the inconvenience & will let everyone know as soon as we get the website running smoothly. Thanks for patients and understanding.