Utah

M87

Anyone going to the Utah sport bike races at Miller Oct 5-6 ?
How does it work? What classes translate? Is intermediate up here novice down there? I might give it a try but haven't decided yet. If I go I will be taking my 14x7 trailer with room for one or maybe 2 other bikes.
My truck is only a 2 door standard cab though so that limits things.

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
I'm also interested in who is all going down. If everyone collaborates it can make things easier/cheaper for us all.

diesel

Ya, Mike I'm most likely going down also.
Me and a few other guys have been talking about it and were going to start up a thread here so we can start getting organized here online.

Thanks for the starting it up.

Steve red #6

Dave86

Some relevant info for those interested:

Insurance:
http://emra.ca/forum/showpost.php?p=7763&postcount=17

Pit garage rentals (includes power, air etc., easily enough room for 3-4 riders per garage)
http://www.millermotorsportspark.com/private-garages.html

Last two years there has been a track day on the Friday, but I can't find any info on one this year so I'm not sure if it's happening.

UtahSBA also has a brand new website, and it appears they've switched to the same system the EMRA uses for registration but haven't announced it's open yet, so I'll keep an eye out for a link.

sv-racing-parts

Miller Time

:) Anyone looking for or wanting any parts including the 1300 Series Race Brake Pads, Brake Guards, Shark Fins, Chain and Sprockets etc. Let me know right away,

I can ship to you in Edmonton and I can also ship to you for pick up directly at the Miller Track,

Email me Directly at [email protected] No PM Please,

I will get you looked after right away,

Miller is a great track and you want to be prepared.

Best regards,
Blair

M87

Crunch time

I'm going to test my back at the track day tomorrow. If I can still walk I'll be looking for options for Miller.
If someone has room for my bike/spares I can go with them or meet them down there.
If that's not working I have room in my trailer but I can't leave until Wednesday and I need to be back Tuesday so there will be driving involved. I would be interested if someone wants to share a garage.
I can carry 2 other bikes in my trailer but as I said my truck is a standard cab so that limits it to 2 people. If someone has an extended cab and wants to pull my trailer while sharing the driving, that works too.
Pm me if you have a plan, assuming I am not on percecet after Sunday.
Mike Cormier

diesel

Hey hows the back Mike? Im still not 100 % on going or not $$ :(
Going to figure it all out in the next few days
Then figure out on how im getting down there