UtahSBA Race 2

M87

Utah Sport Bike Association is starting their 2016 season at the former Miller Motorsports Park. I am planning on going to round 2 (May 21/22) and due to a recent cancellation there is now room for another bike/rider to share expenses and driving.
I am planning on leaving in the afternoon of Wednesday, May 18 so that I can attend the track day Friday, May 20. I'm planning on leaving after the races Sunday and stopping somewhere overnight so that I can be back in Edmonton Monday evening.
The first round for the EMRA is the weekend of May 28/29.
Pm me if interested.
Mike Cormier
(87 red)

M87

If anyone is interested I am thinking of attending round 3 in Utah. I'm planning on leaving Wednesday June 15 and being back in Edmonton June 20 so it would mean missing EMRA round 2. It took about 16-17 hours each way last time. Neither of the riders I went with last time can get the time off for this round.

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
Hey Mike if I ship something to Miller Motorsports Park's front office could you grab it and bring it across the border for me? ;)

M87

I'm still not sure if I'm going. If I do go by myself I will probably just take my truck, no trailer so it would have to be small.

M87

Brian,
If things go well on Sunday I am planning on going to Utah. If they don't go well I will just stay here.