Votes: 11 22.9%
  • 41-50

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • 50+

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

racer51

As the overall population ages, I'm curious about the age ranges and numbers of active racers in our club. Please complete the poll for our general interest.

racer51

Interesting results

These results are very interesting so far. We have an "older" demographic comprising the majority of our club.

There's a lot more votes to come in!

YZF1000jon

It may also be skewed just by the people actually responding, instead of actual membership.

Are you proposing a Geriatric Open? Possibly with a quick nap flag?

Cuz I'm SO in for That! :D

Lehbs

I always thought a fat guy race would be entertaining. 5 laps, mandatory pit stop for 2 hot dogs, finish another 5 laps.

Lehbs

I like the difficulty of trying to stuff a hot dog into the helmet to get it down, but the big costco sized dogs are what I'm thinking. I think you are definately going to have to tilt the helmet back. No to the flip ups. They wont pass tech ;)

racer51

GR8 ideas for new race classes

These are some great ideas for new racing classes! I like the "fatty" race idea...but could we blend the hotdogs into a smoothie so I don't have to wear my dentures!

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
Hahahahahahahaha

Is there a weight or waist size minimum for the fat guy race? Because damn everytime I see thE crossed flags at the halfway point I think "I wish there was a hot dog waiting for me next time around"